Chapter 60 - To The Sky

They were all waiting for (Y/N) to return in the morning. Nami was getting angry when the ink man didn't come back after forty-six minutes. They're were going to miss the current. She thinks that it'll take awhile for (Y/N) to run back with heavy gold.

Chopper: "Do you think... he was beaten in town?"

Zoro: "I wouldn't say that. (Y/N) is a devil, he doesn't lose to some amateur."

Usopp: "By that Bellamy guy?"

Nami: "If he did, he'll have hell to pay even if he makes it back in time!"

Luffy: "But he's behind you right now." he points behind Nami.

(Y/N): "So what is this you're talking about... navigator?" he freaks her out making her regret everything she said.

Everyone was happy to see the ink man return. (Y/N) looked at the ship's makeover.

 (Y/N) looked at the ship's makeover

Luffy: "ISN'T IT AWESOME?!"

Usopp: "It's the Going Merry Flying Model!"

Luffy: "IT CAN FLY! (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "No shit, it has wings." he points at the ship.

Luffy started doing the same pose with the Masira and Shojo pirates. (Y/N) just facepalm when he witnessed the scene of Luffy still having the behavior of a kid.

Zoro: "Even a pigeon would've been better than a chicken..."

Nami: "THAT'S NOT THE MAIN ISSUE HERE! YOU IDIOT!"

Usopp: "Alright! Let's set sail! READY, MEN?!"

(Y/N) placed the gold on the stump in front of Cricket. He took a few puffs of his cigarette before he gave out his words to him.

Cricket: "Get on board already! There's no time, kid! Or are planning to waste your time and give up the chance of reaching the sky, you fool?"

(Y/N): "All I want to say is... that I'm not a kid, and thanks for repairing the ship."

Cricket: "*points to Masira & Shojo* Its them you should thank."

(Y/N): "*takes his hat off* I bow to you." he crossed his arm with the hat in his hand.

After thanking the monkeys, (Y/N) headed to the ship quickly. Cricket looked behind him and looked back at the gold. He holds on to the bag of gold and called out to the Saruyama Alliance. They all respond with their signature salute.

Cricket: "Don't screw up, now! No matter what happens, give everything you got for them!"

S. Alliance: "YEAH!"

Luffy: "LET'S GO! (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Yeah... let's head to the sky island."

Cricket was thanking for returning the gold. He also hoped that they wouldn't fail to reach the sky island. They all waved goodbye to the old man.