Chapter 88 - Problem with Merry

The Frank Family has their money and were getting away. Usopp was chasing after them, (Y/N) looked at the scenery being not mad, but disappointed.

(Y/N): "You had one job."

Iceberg: "The Franky Family..."

Luffy: "Those briefcases... THEY'RE OURS...!"

Nami: "MONEY! MONEY!" she cried being mad.

Then they heard some people yelling. They saw three men chasing after a person at the bridge.

Iceberg: "Who's that?" he asked.

Kalifa: "That!s Paulie. He's being chased by debt collectors again."

Usopp: "GIVE US OUR 200 MILLION BERRIES BACK!"

FF. Member: "Sorry, mister! Thanks for giving us the money!"

Luffy: "Did you give them the money?!"

(Y/N): "It's obvious that he wouldn't give the money to strangers. They stole it."

Luffy: "WHAT?!"

Paulie was still getting chased by the collectors, but when he saw the Franky Family on the Yagara bulls he jumps off to escape.

Paulie: "Rope... Action!" ropes started appearing out his sleeves.

FF. Member 1: "AHHH!"

FF. Member 2: "He's one of the shipwrights at Galley-La!"

Paulie: "Sorry, but I'd like to borrow one of your Yagaras for a bit! Round Turn!"

Then he landed on one of the Yagara that had the money. He escaped once again from the debt collectors.

Paulie: "Well then, everyone, take care! Let's run together again!"

Collector: "DAMMIT!"

Paulie: "Seriously... you came at just the right time!"

Usopp: "What a relief! He's one of your shipwrights, right?" he asked the mayor.

Iceberg: "That's right."

Usopp: "Oi! Thanks! That money belongs to us!" he yelled out to the shipwright to return it.

Paulie: "What? Money? Oh, this... *smile*"

Usopp kept yelling until he slowed down and realize what he was planning.

(Y/N): "Greedy pig, Wicked-!" he gets his wrist grabbed by one of the shipwright, where's a top hat like him and has a pigeon on his shoulder.

Pigeon: "I'll go."

Luffy: "What? A... A pigeon?"

(Y/N): "Can't be, pigeons can't talk, so it must be a parrot."