Chapter 81 - End of Eneru

Eneru was still piloting the ark and was searching for the giant golden bell. He sparks away and landed on island clouds. He approaches and was hoping that he found what he was looking for.

Eneru: "So this is it... SLENDID!!"

(Y/N): "Luffy better hurry up

(Y/N): "Luffy better hurry up." he tries to stay hidden.

Eneru: "So this is the grand belfry that was the pride of the legendary city, Shandora! Amazing! This is a perfect fit for me, the one who is God! The bell that proclaimed the start of this land's 400-year-old conflict... But to think that they carried on with this pointless battle for so many years... only to see everything disappear..."

The clouds change into thunderclouds. Rumble of lighting was heard. Strikes of bolts shine leaving his shadow from different angles. Eneru started glowing again and was ready to do an action.

Eneru: "I've accomplished all my objectives. All that's left now is... to destroy this land together with the cumuloregalis clouds using Raigo, and set off for the Endless Vearth. *looks down* Now that the time has come, I almost hate to go."

(Y/N): "Goodness gracious..." he sees the same sphere of thunderclouds, but only this time, it's in a bigger scale.

Eneru: "YEHAHAHAHA! Farewell, Skypiea."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) going insane-

Eneru changes and had his hand covered in electricity and sends an attack from below. (Y/N) had his eyes wide open thinking know what happened.

(Y/N): "I had enough of this..."

Eneru: "You worms!"

(Y/N): "Eneru! Enough of this!" he points his finger which as nothing but ink and having a different appearance, it was the same he used on Crocodile.

Eneru: "My, my... Why can't you quietly wait for the completion of Raigo? I have no choice, then."

He sends bolts of lighting to the clouds that were heading straight for Luffy and Nami who were riding on the waver across the giant stalk.

Nami: "SOMETHING IS COMING!"

Luffy: "DON'T SLOW DOWN! I'LL REPEL THOSE THINGS!"

The bolts misses and hits the forest.

Luffy: "IT'S MISSING US! YOU'RE A BAD SHOT!"

(Y/N): "Demon Dunk!" he slams his fist above Eneru but gets dodge.

Eneru: "You all need a lesson to learn! Mamaragan!"

He causes more destruction to the Upper Yard sending bunch of bolts raining down from the clouds. Explosion and fire started spreading, he was planning to aim for the base of the stalk to stop them from ruining his plans.