Chapter 68 - Sky Kinght to the Rescue

Chopper was scared that he's breathing into the whistle and can't move. A man on a flying creature was going to kill for the sacrifice alter.

???: "Now, offer your life to God Eneru!" he pierce his Lance into the ground but Chopper moved out of the way.

Chopper: "FIRE...!" he saw the lance creating fire on the ground.

???: "Why do you struggle? There's no way that you can escape death! DIE GRACEFULLY!" he made his bird spew fire.

Chopper: "WHAT?!"

He dodges the attack but it made the ropes on the ship burn into flames.

???: "Hmph! So he's gonna get big..."

Chopper turned into his Heavy Point and rip the ropes and stops the fire.

???: "Oi, Oi! Why do you care when there won't be anyone to get on board?! You and your friends cannot escape death."

Chopper: "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! STOP IT! DON'T HARM THEM!" he turned back to dodge another attack.

???: "Then... offer your life instead!"

He punches Chopper to the ground and kicked him into the mast of the ship. Chopper moved out of the way before the flames could reach him. But now the ship was on fire. He turned to Heavy Point again and tried to stop the fire from spreading.

Chopper: "STOP IT! STOP IT! DON'T HARM THE SHIP! ANYTHING BUT THE SHIP!" he cried before he broke the mast and throws it into the sea clouds.

???: "Well, what should we do, Fuza?"

The bird squawk and spew more flames.

Shura: "He says not to harm his friends. He says not to damage the ship. He says he doesn't want to die. What a dilemma. Such a dammed selfish animal! He really irks me!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) being a devil & Robin being an angel-

(Y/N) and the others were walking on a fallen tree to walk above the river. Nami was doing too well in the forest. Another skyshark jumped out scaring Nami making her fall down. Zoro took care of the shark.

Zoro: "Hey! Are you alright?!"

Robin caught her before she hit the clouds.

Nami: "Yeah... somehow... *climbs back up* My apologies... for troubling you so often."

Robin: "No problem."

Looking around Robin looked off at the distance seeing something. (Y/N) waved his hand in front of her and clicked his fingers a few times.

(Y/N): "What's wrong? Your eyes caught God or something?"

Robin: "No... a well."

Nami: "A well?"

Robin goes ahead to see it for herself. (Y/N) follows behind and the others, too.

Shura: "The ship... your friends... and yourself... You don't want to lose any of those? *attacks but miss* If you want to live so much then why are you so weak?!"

Chopper: "STOP IT! THAT LANCE BURNS THINGS! *putting out the fire* AHHH! STOP IT! AHHH! DAMMIT! YOU CREEP!" he swing his arm to punch but misses.