Chapter 40 - Operation Utopia

It has begun. Battle against the rebel army and the royal army. Cobra, the king of Alabasta told the people that he has stolen the dance powder and made many people shocked that it wasn't a joke. But we return to the pirates where Crocodile was laughing at his victory.

Vivi: "Just what are you planning to do to Alabasta?" she demanded to know.

Crocodile: "Would you like to know the type of people I look down on most of all? Hypocrites who treasure the so-called "happiness of the people" Miss Wednesday."

Vivi: "YOU INTEND TO KILL MY FATHER?! AS IF YOU COULD EVER DO THAT!" she shouted at the sandman.

Crocodile: "There's no need to shout. *shows his hook* I have no such intention. He's not worth killing. I'm going to let Cobra taste humiliation far crueler than death."

Usopp: "Crueler than death?" he sweated uncontrollably.

Every stare and fear what will happen next. None of them said a word as Crocodile laughs, Vivi wanted to know about the Operation Utopia. But it was useless.

Crocodile: "Now, now. Do you realize where you stand in this situation?"

Vivi: "ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

Crocodile: "You're a valiant princess. But very well. The operation has already begun. I'll tell you about my scheme to this country... About Operation Utopia..."

But the face of people have met the king. Koza the leader of the rebel army, and the Cobra the king of the country, standing face to face.

Cobra: "It's been a while... Koza.

Koza: "What the hell do you think you're doing? Cobra

Koza: "What the hell do you think you're doing? Cobra."

Cobra: "I came to apologize, as you can see

Cobra: "I came to apologize, as you can see."

Koza: "QUIT SCREWING AROUND! SHUP UP! Do you realize what words are coming out of your mouth?! This is an incredible insult!"

Cobra: "I am the one who's been using the Dance Powder to-." but he didn't get to say his last words when Koza told him to shut up.

Koza: "YOU ASSHOLE! *gets blocked the royal guards* Do you know how the people felt as they DIED IN THE DRIED UP TOWNS?! THEY HAVEN'T HAVE HATRED OR ANGER FOR YOU! "IT ISN'T THE KING'S FAULT" THEY SAY! "HE'S A GREAT PERSON" THEY SAY! Even as they died, they all said that, WITH FAITH IN YOU! But what happens to the, now, unless you at least lie and say YOU'RE INNOCENT?!" he shouts at the king as the bullet flies to his torso.

The rebel army were worried about their leader falling down. The rebel army told the time for Cobra, it was time. The royal army instantly caused havoc to the kingdom shooting flaming arrows and breaking markets. The rebel army and the royal had started a hand to hand battle.

Citizen: "A GAINT SHIP IS ABOUT TO CRASH! RUN!" he yells to everyone to get away to safety.

The giant ship landed and broke a bunch of buildings. The people screamed in fear, children were crying, people were running.

Ms. Doublefinger: "For the final operation, that's sure lacked exertion."

Mr. 1: "Have we ever had any exerting work before this?"

Cobra started laughing at the destruction of the kingdom. And raised his fist in the air.

Cobra: "WE DID IT! Now light the fires and let's retreat!" he ordered the guard and placed a tiara and changing his face to Mr. 2.

It was at that time that the royal army disappeared. It was along that the royal army was some of the Baroque Works and Mr. 2 was Cobra all the time. Luckily the people managed to make it out and some were rescued, the boy was bleeding but couldn't tell the truth that they've been tricked. Koza woke up and placed his hand on the forehead of the kid.

Koza: "Let's... end this country. Contact all of our branches! This battle will be our final!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) doing a triple bullseye on darts-

By the time the rebels were leaving. Crocodile had finished talking about his plan, Operation Utopia to the crew leaving their face in shock. The sand man laughs thinking about how well thought his plan was.

Nami: "What a horrifying plan..."

Crocodile: "Well? Are you satisfied? The operation you once participated in has now ignited. If you can listen closely, you can hear the cries of Alabasta. And they're thinking the same idea. "Protect Alabasta" they repeatedly say." he mocks the people making Luffy and (Y/N) face turn into anger.

Vivi: "STOP IT! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL?!" she cried out as Crocodile laughs.

Crocodile: "Isn't it just heartrending? Love for the kingdom will be what destroys the kingdom."

Luffy yells in rage with his eyes popping red veins and run to the bars and trying to squeeze through. (Y/N) got up to the bars and his face covered in ink and his jaws tried to chew through and struggles to pull the Sea Prism Stone bars.

Smoker: "Are they stupid? Did he not hear the words that I spoke out?"

Zoro: "Luffy is stupid, but he's our captain. (Y/N) however has a rage that he cannot contain."

(Y/N): "Hear me Crocodile?! I'M GOING TO SEND TO STRAIGHT TO THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA!" he yells and trying to not get weaken by some bars.

Crocodile: "So many moves I've made to make it this far... The sabotage to instigate the citizens. Directing the royal army's misconduct. Have any idea why I'd go to such lengths to attain this country?" he keeps mocking.

Vivi: "As if I'd understand anything inside your rotten head!"

Crocodile: "You really are a bad-mouthed princess." he smiles until Vivi tried to get off the chair.

(Y/N): "What are you doing, princess?"

Crocodile: "Where do you think you're going, Miss Wednesday?"

Vivi: "I'm going to stop you! I'm going to stop you! THERE'S STILL TIME! If I can just get to Alubarna east of here... If I can make it before the rebel army does, I may be able to stop them!" she pushed herself along the ground due to her hands being tied.

Luffy & (Y/N): "VIVI!"

(Y/N): "Get us out of here..."

-To be continued-