Chapter 129 - Creepy Crawlies

So there stand the three pirates, (Y/N), Robin and Franky stuck between an army of armored zombies and a giant spider monkey on a bridge.

(Y/N): "Honestly... I don't know how to get out this situation."

Franky: "By any chance, did they also... get sucked into that wall like what just happened to Straw Hat?" he asked.

Spider-Monkey: "Monkey, monkey! AH-AH-AH-AH! Yep! You guessed right. And you will share their fate in just a moment. Immortal zombies are blocking the paths in front of you and behind you. Now say your prayers!"

Franky: "I'm not sure if you're a stupid spider or a stupid monkey,  but aren't you responsible for that massive web that got all over Sunny at the entrance to the island? You've been keeping tabs on us; you were out to get us from the beginning."

Spider-Monkey: "AH-AH-AH-AH! Yep! Don't underestimate the power of  our network! We knew exactly what you were up to thanks to Perona-sama's Ghost Network!"

(Y/N): "Perona is responsible for the ghosts? She's dead..."

Robin: "Do your large ears also play part in collecting information? They look like they have exceptional hearing."

A moment of silence. Then the monster poked his ear out to hear things better.

Spider-Monkey: "Eh? What was that? What did you say?" not knowing what she just said.

Franky: "THEY'RE FOR SHOW!"

(Y/N): "*hears army getting closer* Guys..."

Franky: "Yeah, I know. This situation bites. This is what it means to be "up against a wall." This calls for quick thinking... Want me to handle it?" he asked.

(Y/N): "Be our guest. This better be good." he hopes.

Franky: "That's mighty reassuring! Well, here I go!" he pulls out a pipe between his arms.

Spider-Monkey: "Oi, wait! What're you doing?!"

Franky: "Coup de... *arms inflate* VENT!"

He launched an immense amount of air and breaking the center of the bridge. Then the whole bridge collapsed making everyone fall.

Franky: "And there you have it."

Robin: "You're rather violent."

(Y/N): "Violence is needed."

Everyone eventually fell to the bottom and Franky was freaking out how to not fall along with the zombies. (Y/N) jumps to a wall and lands using his ink to stick.

Robin: "Cien Fleurs! Wing!" she created giant wings with her hands.

Franky: "What?!" he was shocked to see.

She swooped in and caught Franky and flew near the wall where (Y/N) was stick onto.

(Y/N): "Am I dead? Because I'm seeing an Angel..." he rub his eyes.

Robin: "You can call whatever you want. I can only fly for five seconds."

Franky: "That's not long! But it's long enough. Strong Right!"