Chapter 52 - The Salvage King

(Y/N) was wondering around the ship finding inspiration for his art. So far, he couldn't, he walked slowly down the stairs and falls asleep hitting the bottom. That's when something hit his head, literally.

(Y/N): "What are these?" he looks up to see pieces falling down.

Sanji: "It's... not rain..."

Usopp: "Maybe it's hail?"

(Y/N): "Doesn't seem so. I see a giant ship falling..." he made the crew look up and we're shocked.

It crashed into the sea making chunks of wood fly and creating waves that was shaking the Going Merry around

It crashed into the sea making chunks of wood fly and creating waves that was shaking the Going Merry around. They were holding onto the ship and (Y/N) had no problem when it comes to his powers.

Nami: "What is this?! What is this?!"

Usopp: "It has to be a dream! It must be!" he said while his head was on top of Chopper's hat.

Sanji: "There's still stuff falling from the sky! Be careful!" he warned everyone.

Nami: "Turn the rubber!"

(Y/N): "I false to believe that it'll work on waves like these." he held onto the ground with his ink holding Chopper.

Sanji: "Luffy, protect the ship! I won't let this go any further!"

Luffy understood but Usopp was meditating thinking it's a dream. He was all calm until he opens his eyes to see a skeleton.

Usopp: "AHH!! SCARY SKELETON!!" he screams to see that's he is in a nightmare

(Y/N): "It's got a bone to pick with you."

Nami: "YOU IDIOT!! DON'T THROW IT THIS WAY!!"

SANJI: "MORE THINGS ARE FALLING!!"

After some time, nothing else was falling. The sea was back to normal, well almost besides the giant crashed boat in the sea and floating pieces.