Chapter 47 - End It, Once & For All

The time is still going. As Robin was making Cobra tell her the way to the Poneglyph. They have reached to where it lies, the royal tombs, where the generations of kings Rest In Peace.

Robin: "Where's the Poneglyph?"

King Cobra approach to a Sea Cat statue and turn it to face Robin. Then it opened up a secret entrance on the lawn.

Robin: "Secret stairways..."

Cobra: "The Poneglyph is deep underground. *follows her* Normally, people aren't even aware of Poneglyphs' existence..."

Robin: "What's happening behind the scenes is deep. Even if countries belong to the World Government, it doesn't mean their king know everything. You aren't to be blamed... since you probably didn't know there was someone in this world who can decipher them."

Cobra: "You can read the text on the Poneglyph?"

Robin: "Correct... That's the reason Crocodile and I teamed up. Because of that, he can't kill me. *stops* It's likely that the Poneglyph in this country tells where Pluton is. Isn't that right?"

Cobra: "I don't know... Alabasta's royal family has been obligated for generations to protect it. That's all it is to us."

Robin: "Protect? Don't make me laugh!" she told him and they continued walking down.

They have reached it to the bottom. Cobra told it's behind the doors in the back. She opened it and sees it in front of her.

 She opened it and sees it in front of her

Robin: "Indeed..."

We returned to where (Y/N) was, he was gone when Crocodile left. The sand man sees Tashigi and knew that Robin cause the fight with the marines.

Crocodile: "Looks like you were taken down by that women... I never thought that you'd follow me to Alubarna... Navy... Where's your boss? Did that smoke bastard run away?"

(Y/N): "Ink Impact!" he flys towards the sand man making him crash into a wall.

Tashigi: "You're..."

Crocodile: "Top Hat..."

(Y/N): "You think you killed me? You should have destroyed the barrel, before you left."

Crocodile: "I'll kill you this time, devil..." he sees that (Y/N) was running away and didn't bother to chase him.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) drawing on Zoro face while he's sleeping-

Robin: "Let's see..."

She was interrupted when Crocodile arrived and told her to read the Poneglyph.