Chapter 71 - Party With A God

The crew went out to collect food for the night. Zoro and Chopper went out to get more as the others stayed with Sanji cooking up a meal. Chopper turned and heard sounds that were fading away.

Zoro: "What is it?"

Chopper: "Those sounds seem to be getting farther away."

Zoro: "It's probably the guerillas and priest going back home for the night. We better hurry and get back, too." he walks off.

Chopper: "Wait for me, Zoro!" he hurries to the swordsman.

Zoro: "Hurry, or I'll leave you behind!"

Chopper: "YOU DON'T THE WAY BACK! (Y/N) WOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB!"

Sanji was chopping up carrots creating a stew. He created two carrots heart and kissed it before placing them into the pot, (Y/N) was just disgusted. Luffy was just watching the fire as Sanji was chopping away.

 Luffy was just watching the fire as Sanji was chopping away

Luffy: "Hmmm... Man, this is boring!"

(Y/N): "You staring at the fire is not your job."

Sanji: "Your only job is to put the distilled water that collects in the container into the canteens, so that we'll have drinking water tomorrow!"

Luffy: "Still..."

Chopper and Zoro returned with a bunch of food in their hands.

Chopper: "Sanji! We got lots of things!"

Sanji: "Good work! What'd you find?"

Chopper jumps down and had a basket full of walnuts, aloe, bananas, and garlic. Zoro only caught a bat and a frog, the ink man didn't wants stew that had a bat in it though. Sanji told them to put it in but Nami didn't want the weird ingredients to be put in.

Sanji: "You're right! How careless of me! *scrath nape* No garlic?"

Nami: "THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!"

Robin: "What's wrong, Navigator?" she came back with a giant crystal.

Nami: "WOW! ROBIN! WHAT'S THAT BLUE THING?! A GEM?!"

Robin: "Pretty, isn't it? But it's not a gem."

(Y/N): "That's a salt crystal. Where the heck did you find one that large?"

Robin: "I keep my own secrets."

Sanji: "Salt crystal, huh? That's a great find, Robin-chan!"

Robin: "I found it on the lakeshore. I thought it would be useful to have..."

Sanji: "It sure would! Salt is vital to surviving in the wilderness!" he slices happily.