Chapter 34 - Sand Pirates

The problem now is that the boys were left behind and the girls are gone with the camel. Now Luffy was for some reason yelling there's a tsunami. Usopp explained that they've shouldn't let Luffy eat a cactus to quince his thirst, he pointed at the cactus that were round.

Chopper: "EH?! THOSE ARE BAD! Those are mezcal cacti! They're used to make hallucination drugs!"

(Y/N): "So in his vision he sees a tsunami."

Luffy: "AHHH! We're gonna drown! Come one then! BRING IT ON!" he starts swinging wildly with a sled that was pulling Chopper around.

Zoro: "This is bad!"

The rubber man was going to attack but fell asleep when Chopper tranquilizer him.

Sanji: "Way to go, Chopper!" he gives him a thumb up.

Then Ace was going somewhere and lost sight of his brother and the others.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) smelling flowers-

They've been wondering for too long now. They crew were stepping on Luffy when they've said it was his fault for being carefree, the ink man and reindeer were just watching. (Y/N) picked up sound from the distance but wasn't too sure what it was.

(Y/N): "I think I hear something." he walks up another hill and saw a ship that was going across the sand.

" he walks up another hill and saw a ship that was going across the sand

Zoro, Usopp, Sanj & Chopper: "A PIRATE SHIP?!"

Usopp: "*scope zoom* AAH! It's...! Nami and Vivi, they've been caught! Oh, and the camel too."

Zoro & Sanji: "WHAT?!"

Then Luffy was running off to the ship and the gang followed. The ink man was already there first surprised people when he was lying on board when no one noticed.

Luffy: "GOMU-GOMU NO... GIVE-ME-WATER!" he wraps his arm around the mast and crashed into it.

(Y/N): "That's gonna leave a mark..." he unties the girls as the mast drops down breaking the ship.

Ace: "Did I just hear something?" he turns and see a giant scorpion appeared out of the sand.