Chapter 43 - Battle Between Ink & Sand

The Straw Hat pirates have finally left the casino in Rainbase and were heading to Alubarna. Thanks to Smoker for letting them get away, will the pirates make it in time? Let's see, the times ticking.

Marines: "I SEE THEM! AFTER THEM!"

They were chasing down the pirates and one stop to see Smoker not running.

Marnie: "Captain Smoker, aren't you going to capture them?"

Smoker: "No, I'm too tired to go after them... I need some rest. Tell them to stop, it's useless going after them now." he walks to the railing that was near the casino.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) happy to see Chopper-

As they were running around, and in front of them was Chopper and Lashes piloting a giant crab.

Chopper: "Hey, guys!"

Usopp was surprised and his eyes and eyelids stretched to see a giant. Vivi told it was a Moving Crab, Luffy was drooling thinking it looks delicious and (Y/N) was impressed to see Chopper able to handle things by himself.

Luffy: "AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! THAT'S AWESOME!"

Chopper: "Hop on aboard!"

Luffy: "We get to ride it?! WOO-HOO!" he stretched his arms and went up to the eye of the crab.

Nami: "It's face looks kind of iffy, doesn't it?!

(Y/N): "Kinda looks like the chef's when he goes in his praising phase."

Sanji: "YOU WANT TO FIGHT?!" he yelled at the ink man who was covering his ears.

Chopper said it's Lashes' friend. The camel kept talking and said that the crab is pervy. And made (Y/N) and Zoro think that the camel and crab have some relation to Sanji.

Vivi: "Amazing! Moving Crabs are always submerged under the sand, and they're known to be phantom crabs!"

Zoro: "This guy's pretty fast, isn't he?"

Chopper: "Guys, hang on tight! All right, let's go! We're off!"

The crab started moving sideways and was going in fast speed. But Vivi got grabbed on a golden hook and was pulled away.

Zoro: "WHAT?! STOP CHOPPER!"

(Y/N): "Crocodile... Why, you..." he jumps off and gets Vivi out throws her back.

Luffy: "HEY! (Y/N)!"

Sanji: "What is that ink man doing?!"

Vivi: "(Y/N)-SAN!"

(Y/N): "GO AHEAD! I can take care of this guy, NOW GO!" he yelled his last words before getting pulled away from the crew.

Luffy: "...(Y/N)... *sees him smirk* You heard him! Let's go!"