Chapter 65 - Wanted in the White Sea

Now the Straw Hats are officially criminals in the sky islands.

(Y/N): "I hope that's all he has to say."

Pagaya: "In any case, you are in big trouble. Since you've become 2nd degree criminals, we can't... help you." he said to the pirates being away from them.

Nami: "Why are you talking to us from way over there?!"

(Y/N): "Social distancing."

Luffy: "Well, what's the fuss? We're used to being pursued. More importantly, why did you come back?"

Nami: "Huh?"

Luffy: "We were finally about to go to that place we're never to enter for a big adventu- err... no, to look for you!"

(Y/N): "Real smooth." he poured more tea.

Nami: "You're really easy to figure out. *slap* WHAT BIG ADVENTURE?! I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I?!"

Nami started doing mantis attacks on Luffy as the crew watch. Chopper got to (Y/N) who patted him, and Usopp was scared of Nami's anger. Then she was done hitting Luffy.

Nami: "I'm never going to that island!"

Luffy: "Then, you can just wait here while we go."

Nami: "No way, they're gonna come after me! We have to leave this place!"

Luffy: "*stretch neck to Nami* LEAVE HERE?! ARE YOU NUTS?! WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANTTO YOU, ADVENTURE OR LIFE?!"

Nami: "LIFE! THEN MONEY!"

Sanji: "*runs to Nami* OH! THEN, NEXT WOULD BE ME?!"

Nami: "*bonks Sanji* SHUT IT!"

Usopp: "But it's true. Come to think of it, we were desperately trying to reach this sky island, so we weren't thinking at all about how to go back."

(Y/N): "Pagaya. Conis. Is there any way to get down from here safety? Can we truely return to the Blue Sea?" he asked hoping they know the answer.

Conis: "There is a way, though at this point, I can no longer say it's safe... if you go to Cloud End, the farthest edge of the clouds."

Usopp: "Cloud End? How do we get there?"

Conis: "Cloud End is in the far east. To get there, you need to go down to the White Sea first." she explained to them making Usopp happy.

Usopp: "Food! Then, we can go down to our sea from there, right?"

Luffy: "NO! I'm not going back!"

Usopp: "Hey, do you wanna stay here and get sentenced to death?"

Nami: "In any case, if we stay here, it'll cause trouble for Conis and her father."

Conis: "It's no trouble..."

Nami: "Well, even if we run away, we may not be able to get away from them. If that's the case, no matter where we are in Skypiea, it'll be the same. Since they know our whereabouts, we'd better leave here right away! Now, everyone! Let's set sail!"

They all went to the ship to leave.

(Y/N): "Thanks for everything, you two." he bowed down until he heard Luffy remembering something.

Luffy: "OH, YEAH!"

Nami: "Hey, Luffy!"

Luffy: "Hey, old guy!" he called to Pagaya.