Chapter 41 - Bananagators

The rebel army have left to follow the royal army that was really all an illusion. But the pirates were not doing so well. Vivi was struggling to get up and Crocodile was going to leave.

Crocodile: "What a coincidence. We're just about to head to Alubarna, too. If you'd like to follow, then do so. Or... would you rather save your friends?" he gave the princess the choice and pulled a key.

Vivi: "THAT'S-!"

(Y/N): "The key to our cell. Would you "kindly" give it here?" he sarcastically asked.

The key was now in front of Vivi, just a few steps away. The tries to break the rope but couldn't, the key was released from the hand's of Crocodile and it fell. Vivi was able to break the ropes but it was too late, for the key fell in another trapdoor and fell into a chamber where the giant beast were.

Crocodile: "It won't be too long before their fight to the death begins. Even if you hurried to Alubarna from Rainbase, it would most likely that you won't be able to make it in time. If you want the rebellion to stop, you need to leave with us, Miss Wednesday. Or have you chosen to stay and save these friends of yours. But I dropped the key where lies the den of the bananagators' den."

Vivi: "A BANANAGATOR!" she screamed to see it approaching the key

Luffy: "Bananagator?"

(Y/N): "A giant alligator that has a banana on the top of its head? And this room we're in is underwater, aren't we in a pickle?"

Luffy: "What weird bananas..."

Usopp: "Idiot! It's an alligator with a banana growing on the top of its head! IT'S A WEIRD ALLIGATOR!"

Their talk was interrupted when Vivi screamed.

Luffy: "What happened, Vivi?"

Vivi: "The key... a bananagator swallowed the key that unlocks your cell!"

(Y/N): "You're kidding me, right?"

Luffy: "THEN CHASE IT DOWN AND MAKE IT SPIT OUT! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!"

Vivi: "BUT I CAN'T! Bananagators are so ferocious that they can even prey on Sea Kings! Get near one and you'll be eaten in a second!"

Crocodile: "I apologize for clumsily dropping the key into the den of the bananagators' den. Plus, there's no telling which one swallowed it."

(Y/N): "No shit Sherlocks Holmes..."

Zoro: "Damn! If only we can just get out of this cell, I could deal with those reptiles!"

Luffy: "You're so dumb Zoro. We can't get out because the key got eaten by one of them." he told the swordsman who got annoyed by how idiot his captain was.