Chapter 114 - Back Together

(Y/N) and the two have defeated the soldiers and got the ship to escape. Franky was on the railing on the ship of the ship looking down at the marines floating in the water.

 Franky was on the railing on the ship of the ship looking down at the marines floating in the water

Franky: "Sorry, marines! We're gonna use this ship to escape."

(Y/N): "I say, that's a job well done. We've cleared out our escape ship, the escort ship."

Robin: "Yes."

Franky: "All we have to do now is wait for Straw Hat and the others."

(Y/N) and Robin turned heating something coming closer in the water. Franky got the side to look and see a bunch of bubble rising on the surface of the water, then jumps out Kokoro as a fish. They were surprised. She brought back Zoro, Nami, Sogeking, Chopper, Chimney, and Gonbe.

Kokoro: "Oi, you guys! Wake up!"

(Y/N): "Don't die on me, Chopper!"

They managed to push all the water out their lungs and they started breathing again.

Franky: "This can only describe as a miracle. They must've... They must've received a tremendous shock. They all stopped breathing, so they didn't swallow as much water."

Kokoro: "Nahahaha! Good thing they've all okay... but... what on earth could have shocked them enough to make them stop breathing?" she wonders.

(Y/N) & Franky: "It was you." they both pointed at her.

Kokoro: "Hm?" she turns in confusion but sees Robin.

Robin only blinked once.

Kokoro: "You must be the friend that pirate king came to rescue. I saw you at the Shift Station, right? I remember."

Then she smiled.

Kokoro: "Back then... I never thought that you guys would pull something like this."

Franky: "Put some clothes on, you damn old hag!" he yelled.

Kokoro: "I laughed when I heard him say he was gonna be King of the Pirates... but who knows? It might actually happen." she laughs.