Galuna island

(edited)

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"It's so early..." Natsu yawned.

"Yeah I'm never up at this time in the morning." Gray said.

"Same." I nodded.

"You two kept me up all night and you don't hear me complaining. So stop whining and let's go!!" Lucy yelled. I just stayed quiet deciding to talk until I was fully awake. 

"Ayee..." Natsu, Happy, Gray, and I groaned. 

'How can she be such a morning person.' I yawned.

"Open gate of the clock constellation. Horologium!!!" Lucy said summoning a celestial spirit.

"Do you really think we're going to find another way to break the curse?" Natsu asked.

"Well we don't have much of a choice. The village may think the moon is cursed, but everyone else likes it, and destroying it might mess things up. " Gray answered I just nodded agreeing with his statement.

"Oh right!!" Natsu exclaimed. Continuing walking we stopped when the ground suddenly started shaking.

"What's that?" I frowned the five of us turned around to find a giant rat thing charging towards us.

"What are you waiting for beat it up you guys!" Horologium said for Lucy.

"Ice make shield!" Gray said making an ice shield, but the rat just blew some of its nasty breath at us. Without hesitation I quickly put my shirt over my nose to protect myself from the nasty smell.

"Eugghhh."

"Gross!" I heard Natsu and Gray yell.

"Hehehehe!" The rat thing cackled. 

"It's a rat!!!" Lucy yelled. Looking to my side I noticed Natsu passed out.

"Come on Natsu get up!!" Gray and I urged.

"The smell knocked him out." Happy stated. Soon enough we got Natsu to get up and start running. This is probably the most running I have ever done in my life.

"Ice make floor!!!" Gray yelled making the floor icy which caused the rat to slip.

"Look there's some kind of building over there. We should go hide while we have the chance." Lucy pointed out.

"We should kick it's butt while we have the chance." Natsu said beating up the rat with the help of Gray. Well actually they're mostly just kicking and stomping on its head.

~ in le temple~

"This place is massive" I said looking around in awe.

"Yeah and it's falling apart." Natsu added.

"I wonder how old it is." Gray said.

"What are those?" Natsu asked looking at some carvings on the wall.

"They're moons." I answered studying them.

"It makes sense Galuna used to be called the island of the moon." Gray explained.

"Moon island, moon curse, and weird moon symbols. You really gotta wonder what this all means." Lucy nodded.

"Yeah this place is a wreck. This floor doesn't even look safe to walk on." Natsu said stomping on the floor.

"Well don't go stomping on it!!!" Lucy yelled, but it was too late Natsu already made a hole which managed to make us all fall in.

"Natsu you idiot look what you did!!!" Gray yelled as we fell. Finally after free falling for a bit we hit the hard ground.

"Hey is everyone ok?!" Natsu asked.

"I would be if you hadn't knocked out the floor!!!" Lucy sassed.

"Hey here's a thought maybe if you think before you act you wouldn't cause so much destruction." Gray scolded Natsu.

"So can you fly us outta here Happy?" Lucy asked.

"No sorry." He answered.

"We're underneath the temple." Gray stated.

"Wow it's a secret cave lets go check it out!!!" Natsu yelled skipping into a random corridor.

"Would you quit running around like a crazy person!!! Gray yelled. We ran around for a bit until we found a huge cave thing.

"Woah!" Natsu gasped.

"Natsu?" Lucy asked concerned.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Hey guys what's that?" Natsu asked looking up at something. We walked in a bit more and found a huge crystallized monster.

"Woah..." I mumbled studying it.

"That's impossible." Gray said while we were all looking at the crystallized monster in shock.

"It's Deliora. But how? How could this happen? Why is it here? What the hell is it doing on Galuna island?!?!" Gray yelled his voice quavering.

"You've seen this thing before?" Natsu asked.

"It's so- the way." Gray said not being able to finish his sentence.

"Gray please calm down." I urged. He took a few shakey breaths.

"Now can you tell us about it?" Lucy asked softly.

"It's Deliora... The demon of destruction." Gray managed to say.

"The demon of construction?" Natsu asked. 

'Is he brain dead?!' I glared at the idiot.

"Destruction." Happy corrected.

"But why is it here it doesn't make any sense!" Gray half yelled. We heard some footsteps coming our way so we quickly hid behind a rock. Two guys walked in, one that looks like a dog and another one with blue hair the two were followed by a pink haired girl talking about love.

The three of them started talking about the curse and about how they have to kill us since we saw Deliora. But they soon left after Happy made some noise in a corridor. Once they left we got out of our hiding spots I sat down on a rock and started to let my mind drift ignoring what everyone was saying. I just caught parts of their conversations. Like that Gray's teacher sacrificed herself to lock up the monster.

"Cold emperor. Who are you?!?!" Gray yelled rhetorically, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"If they tarnish my masters legacy. They're gonna regret they day they were born." Gray growled angrily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys this is just a filler chapter I'll try to update tomorrow.