Erzas battle

(Edited)

Haiiii guys. Question for this chapter is. Why do you like my fan fic? Also please read the a/n at the end important news.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

"Lucy! You take care of Juvia while I take the rocker wanna be" I yelled.

"Right!" She replied.

"Oh wanna be Huh? Well I suppose you're a real rocker?!" He asked sticking his tongue out.

"Well i'm at least better than you!" I replied summoning a sword while going in for an attack.

(A/n I suck at fighting scenes so I'm just gonna skip ahead if you have any advice for fight scenes like these please don't hesitate to tell me.)

We threw attacks at each other back and forth I was tiring a bit but he seemed fine suddenly in an instant the room started filling up with water. I started moving my arms around but swimming was still not an option. Suddenly the water began to get drained out which revealed a defeated enemy.

"We did it!" We yelled hugging each other. We all smiled putting our foreheads together.

"Hey don't go summoning me in freaky places. You better not be planning on summoning me in a toilet bowl right? I'll kill you witch! Don't get carried away next time!" Aquarius threatened scarily.

"Right I'm sorry." Lucy apologized.

"I'll be going on a vacation with my boyfriend for two weeks. Don't summon me got it!" She yelled.

"Got it." Lucy replied.

"Get a boyfriend yourself already hmph as if that were possible." She said leaving.

"Anyway." Lucy said and threw herself into a puddle.

"Me next!" Yelled jumping in. I splashed around a bit before getting comfy.

"Imma take a nap." I said softly closing my eyes.

"Mkay night night." Lucy whispered.
~

~

~

I woke up to find myself in a boat with Lucy, Gray, Happy, Juvia, and Erza's friends I guess. Gray filled me in on what was happening which I admit made me anxious. I hope they hurry and make it out etherion is about to fire. Just as that thought left my mind etherion blasted the tower which made a huge wave that crashed into us.

Just as we where about to hit the water Juvia saved us all in an air bubble. We looked at the tower shocked but what shocked us even more was that after the smoke cleared it revealed a huge tower made out of some sort of blue crystal.

"T-that's the R-system?" Gray asked still shocked by the tower.

"Yes that's the true form of the R-System we built, got it?" The cube guy explained.

"It's activating." The neko girl explained.

"Activating? You mean it's resurrecting Zeref!?" I asked shocked.

"I don't know we've never seen it operate." The boy said softly.

"And Natsu and Erza are still inside it?!" Gray asked.

"Simon and Jellal as well." The boy added.

"So what are we gonna do know?" I asked with a sigh.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Gray mumbled. And so we waited.
.

.

.

We've been out here for a long time but we don't see anything except for the occasional explosion and what not, but those are signs that Erza and Natsu are alive.

At one point the tower started to glow which caused yet another huge wave that took us away from the tower.

When we looked back it wasn't there.

"Etherion went into the sky!" The boy exclaimed.

"Erza! Natsu!" Lucy yelled.

~

~

~

I don't know how but Natsu and Erza made out of the tower alive after all that happened. We found them near the shore on our way back which made us overjoyed of course.

But we soon had to say goodbye to Erza's friends who's names I had just learned. We have them a proper Fairy Tail farewell. They went their ways exploring the world while we went back home.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys sorry for the short sucky chapter. I just wanted to say/write that I won't be doing arcs that much anymore so I can get to the latest episodes quicker so I won't do the whole Fairy Tail parade arc or the arc when Wendy joins but she will be in the fan fic. Once again sorry.