Code Blue

(Revised)

Man I need to do something else rather than just write.

◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑ ◐ ◑

"Are you feeling okay now, Lucy?" Happy asked the cuffed up Blonde.

"Yeah... I'm good." She nodded.

"Where's Virgo?" Happy frowned softly.

"She's been sent back because of the sealing stone." She explained.

"That damn Gray. What the hell happened to him." Natsu growled angrily.

"There must be an explanation for this. He could've been possessed by something... or... or maybe he's under someone's control." Lucy reasoned.

"Yeah... Gray wouldn't do something like this..." Happy nodded.

"Someone's coming." I warned making them snap their heads towards the entrance. The bald guy walked in and suddenly bowed.

"He's bowing even though no one's in front of him!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Creepy!" Happy added.

"Where's Gray!! Bring him here!"Natsu yelled running up to the bars.

"Gray-dono isn't here anymore, along with the others. They've all gone to prepare for the purification ritual. and I've come here to get some information from you, even if it means by force." The man explained.

"Purification ritual?" Happy asked tilting his head.

"The purification of the soul. And death is the only way of attaining it. And the smell of death will only bring Zeref closer to us." He added.

"Don't involve Gray in strange things!" Lucy yelled.

"Mm? So you've noticed? That i'm cosplaying as lord Zeref..." He turned to Lucy.

"Who cares?!" Lucy and Happy exclaimed.

"My admiration for him is so strong that I got this done back in the east. I don't really know much about Kanji but apparently it's read as Zeref." He placed his hand under his chin in thought.

"Uh... No? That's read as Macha." Lucy pointed out.

"Sh-Shut up, little girl!" He snapped his fingers which lifted up Lucy.

"Lucy!!" Natsu exclaimed whilst I sat up ready to attack.

"That freak! He's controlling things in here!" Happy stood up.

"Let go of her!" Natsu growled pressing against the bars.

"Heh." The guy chuckled sending Natsu and Happy against a wall.

"Just stay there and watch. My torture show." He opened the gate walked up to Lucy.

"Nghhh." Lucy struggled.

"Lucy!!" Natsu yelled.

"I can't get this off." Happy struggled.

"These are anti-magic restraints, you see..." The man took out a cart and pulled off the mantle revealing plenty of torture weapons.

'Kinky...'

"Whipping. Candle wax dripping. Watering. Ropping. Or even the licking of your feet. Where should I start first?" He turned away and bowed at no one.

"You're sick! And stop bowing in places where theres no one else in front of you, it creepy!!" Lucy cried.

"Alright, Ive got it, we'll start with the licking!! Natsu piped up.