Overture

(edited) Oof this is pretty long watch out yo

More Tokyo Ghoul inspiration...

I couldn't come up with anything more creative than Overture ;-;.... YURI ON ICE DISCUSSION IN THE COMMENTS LET'S CRY AND SCREAM TOGETHER

 ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾ ☽ ☾

I woke up tied up to a chair.

"W-Where am I?" I mumbled weakly trying to get up only to fall back down due to the restraints.

"Good morning!" A shitty voice cheered.

"What am I doing here?" I glared at him.

"Don't give me that look. You know why you're here, you gave up your life for pathetic humans!" He laughed.

"I know that, but why am I here?" I grunted.

"Oh. That. To put on easy terms you're my guiena pig."

"Guiena pig for what?" I struggled.

"You'll see... But first, who are your parents?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, why?" I frowned. His eyes widened for a bit before laughing.

"What's so funny?" I threatened.

"Just, I can't believe Zeref didn't tell you." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean he's encountered you many times but he hasn't told you or him your other sibling.!" He yelled.

"Who's my other sibling?" I yelled back.

"That's something for you to find out on your own that is if you make it out alive. The truth is, as you already know you're related to Zeref. You and your other brother 'died' a long time ago but Zeref couldn't let go of either one of you so he brought you back to life." He explained.

"So I'm one of Zeref's demons?" I asked exasperated.

"No! What?! Of course not!" He laughed.

"What's so funny?!" I growled.

 "Oh nothing! Just that you along with your other brother shouldn't even be alive!" He exclaimed.

"Who's my other brother? Anyhow do you know all this?!" I yelled.

 "Oops I've said to much." He said innocently before leaving.

"HEY! COME BACK! TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!" I yelled trying to get out of the restraints, but it was futile I was only ignored.

...

The next days were absolute hell he would extract blood from me in horrible, torturous ways and he would then inject unknown liquids into my body. I just wanted it to end everything hurt I was in so much pain my body was stressed  to the point of causing my nails to go black, whole strands of hair to go white, and my sanity to start to leave. 

it hurts..

                            Why can't it just end...

                                                                    Please just kill me... I want to see Gray...

                                                       Please...

...

He came back. Trudging towards me with that shit-eating grin he took out the rusty wrench like thing.