Forward!

(Edited)

seriously cant wait to watch the Fairy Tail movie. Also PREPARE FOR FEELS MOFO'S.

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

"But..." Lucy trailed off as we stopped to walk for a second.

"Just who..." Juvia added.

"What the hell... Who's voice was that anyways?" Gray frowned.

"Beats me! Let's get going!" Natsu smirked.

"ALRIGHT TIME TO HEAD HOME TO OUR GUILD! WE CAN'T KEEP THE FIRST WAITIN!"  The pink haired idiot cheered.

~~~

After a while of walking we set down to rest on a cliff with a view of the surrounded guild. Cuddling with Gray I slept peacefully keeping aware of my surroundings.

"Our guild, once surrounded by a warm, lively town is warped beyond belief. It looks so cold and isolated. Sleep well for now, dear friends. This may be well the last dawn we ever see. So you must rest while you still can." Erza sighed.

"Last dawn? Not if I have anything to say about it! We're gonna bust in there and take our guild back! WE'LL SEE A NEW TOMORROW! NO MATTER WHAT!" Natsu exclaimed as we all got up and nodded in agreement. Standing up we all looked over the cliff.

"Are these all... our enemies?" Lucy asked with a small shiver.

"I can see our home over there, but..." Natsu frowned.

"We just gotta do this." Gray nodded.

"Yeah..." I replied in agreement.

"Juvia is ready." The bluenette spoke.

"Me too!" Happy clenched his paw.

"Rushing headlong without a plan into this many enemies would be foolhardy, Having said that..." Erza trailed off.

"Yeah! I  know everyone'll come with me!" Natsu nodded.

"And nothing could be more reassuring! Until the rest of them get here, we'll push back their frontline! Every step counts! Every step is a step back to our guild!" Erza encouraged.

"The first is surely waiting for us back at the guild." Lucy nodded determined.

"Zeref's probably with her." I added,

"Which of us will take down Zeref first? You, in Natsu?" Gray challenged.

"Hell yeah! I'm getting fired up!" Natsu smirked only to be shut up by his growling stomach.

"As always, your timing is impeccable." Gray sighed.

"LET'S DO THIS! BACK TO OUR GUILD!" Natsu charged.

"YEAH!" We all replied running in headstrong to attack.

"FIRE DRAGON KING'S DEMOLITION FIST!!" Natsu went on and attacked first. Immediately we all followed and attacked with our own signature move. As we progressed members of Fairy Tail and other guilds began joining us knocking out whole plethoras of the enemies at a time. We continued on diligently until snake like dragons emerged from the ground along with them a man jumped out from the center and landed in front of Natsu.

"You shan't take one step further. God Serena! A god has descended." He pointed at the pink haired idiot before attacking.

"Purgatory Dragon's blazing hell!" The God Serena guy attacked.

"IT'S TIME TO GRUB!" Natsu yelled drooling. Immediately he stared eating the flames like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh? Then how about... SEA KING DRAGON'S WATER FORMATION ENVELOPMENT!!" He changed the attack.