Blade Heartfillia

I completely changed everything oof. Anyone wondering what I changed? Well I actually killed off Blade... Sort of... oops...(edited)

♫ Blade's P.O.V ♫

When I woke up I was on the floor and in a cold and dirty place. I was gonna get up but, my arm and legs where tied. 

"What the hell?!" I yelled my voice echoing through the room.

"Well, well, well look who's finally awake." A voice chuckled.

"Who are you?!" I asked trying to get up only to fail.

"Phantom said we could mess around with this one. He said he only needs blondie." Another guy chuckled.

"Alrighty then lets do this." One of them laughed cracking their knuckles.

~

~

~

I don't know how long they've been beating me up for it feels like it's going on forever, but I'm staying strong for Lucy and the guild.

"She's a stubborn one i'll give her that." Dumb said.

"Look she's black and blue with a bit of red." Dumber cooed.

"When Fairy Tail finds you, I won't be the only one looking black and blue with a little bit of red." I chuckled threateningly spitting blood at them. Before I could think they kicked me in the stomach. Suddenly the door slammed open almost flying off the hinges.

"Oh hey boss. We got her looking nice just like you wanted." Dumber laughed. But The 'boss' wasn't amused he was practically glowing with anger. He pushed away dumb and dumber and picked me up by my hair causing me to cringe in pain. He started dragging me to the balcony thing and lifted me up into the air gripping my hair.

"This is what happens when you mess with Phantom!" He yelled angrily lifting me up higher. I cringed at the pain in my scalp.

"Blade!" I heard four voices yell before I was slammed into a wall, slowly I slipped into unconsciousness.

❅Gray's P.O.V❅
"This is what happens when you mess with phantom!" He yelled lifting up Blade by her hair, she looked terrible she was bloodied and bruised. After a bit he threw her body back into the tower.

"WHY YOU!" Natsu started but he was cut off.

"Try anything an your friend gets it." Phantom's master chuckled making a slicing motion.

"Let's go we need to get help from the guild." I urged not really wanting to leave Blade alone here.

"But--"

"Look we cant fight them alone we need help." I explained to Lucy.

"F-fine..." She replied hesitantly with tears in her eyes.

☆Lucy's P.O.V☆

~at the guild~

I just sat in a corner on a barrel at the guild thinking of ways to get Blade back, it was kind of quiet until a loud explosion boomed outside. Immediately we ran outside and saw Phantoms guild coming over our way. but not just the guild members I mean the guild it self. It stopped a few miles away from us and a panel started opening revealing a canon which was aimed right towards the guild. A huge black hole like thing appeared at the tip gathering energy and getting prepared to shoot.

"This is bad! Everyone take cover!" Ezra exclaimed requipting into one of her strongest armors with a huge shield. We all found a place to hide and prepared for impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think pretty sad and dramatic huh. Well fear not I am working on the next chapter and yes I know this is short but the next one will be longer and it will include badass Blade and lots of it.