From Pegasus to the Fairies

(edited)

Can anyone request me a few good K-pop bands I've been wanting to listen to some for a while but I don't know what bands are there besides BTS so please answer in the comments.

☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀N.D☀

It's dark but I can still feel and hear what's going on around me. I can hear Hibiki explain how we're going to have to destroy the six lacrima at the same time. I feel  my hand twitch slightly before i could finally move it again. I heard Natsu grunt a  bit before getting up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him in a crouching position with a small crater were he had punched in the ground. I sat up and saw the others getting up even Happy. We all sat there catching our lost breath.

"Can you hear our voices?" Hibiki asked weakly.

"We... Can... Hear... You..." Natsu replied  for all of us.

"We'll destroy... all six... lacrima at once." Gray breathed out.

"And a lucky one gets to fight Zero on the way right?" I asked with a weak smirk.

"Theres only 18 minutes left... we have to hurry!" Lucy urged weakly.

"We're gonna protect Carla and Wendy's guild!" Happy cried out.

"My telepathy is going to run out soon, you should have a map in your brains that I sent you. I numbered each of the lacrima. Decide on which one of you goes." At that moment Hibiki cut off the telepathy.

"One!" Natsu claimed.

"Two!" Gray exclaimed.

"Three!" I added.

"I'll go to four!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I just hope Zero's not there!" She added. Everyone began to claim which lacrima they're going to take just when we where done claiming the lacrima we were gonna take the telepathy cut off. (A/N I know there was only six but for the sake of the story imagine there was seven.)

"He was at his limit." Lucy mumbled standing up.

"Anyway, it sounds like we have six people. Let's go! Whoever runs into Zero is responsible for defeating him. Everyone has their own place to go so there's no backup!" Happy exclaimed bravely. We were all set with a determined look on our faces we began to make our way to the place where our lacrimas are supposed to be.

~

~

~

 After a long while of walking I was finally able to reach where the lacrima was. Lucky for me I didn't get the one with Zero.

"I wonder who got the horrible pleasure of having to fight Zero." I mumbled. I waited standing with my shuriken and waited until the 18 minutes where up. Once the 18 minutes where up I attacked the lacrima with all of my strength.

Once I destroyed the lacrima the whole moving land thing started to shake. It was fine at first but then the whole building decided to collapse.

"Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!Crap!" I yelled running through the way hallway I came in through.

' Wait a minute I can just fly out of here...'

"Idiot!" I mumbled to smacking my forehead. Swiftly I began to fly dodging all the rocks headed in my direction. 

'I wonder if they're all ok.' 

"Now where are they?" I asked myself searching for any signs of my guild mates. I began to fly around searching for those idiots. My search was cut short when I noticed a commotion going on in the opposite direction of where I was searching. From what I could hear it was a fight but I can't make out what it's about.