Bonds

(Revised)

Sorry for not updating even though it's vacations but honestly it's hard to do anything properly with this damn heat and I've actually started writing a Gray x reader story but it's not up yet because I still wanna edit some parts but I will be posting it up soon hopefully >-<

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

♩ ♬~Blade's P.O.V~ ♬♩

Greeted by a white bright light. Attempting to sit up, I was greeted with pure pain. "Uhhhnnn..." I groaned shutting my eyes in pain.

"No, you must lie still. Please don't try to get up yet." Wendy's small voice greeted me.

"Wendy..." I groaned.

"If she had found you even a moment later your life would've been in danger." Carla sighed.

"Well, to be more precise, it was thanks to Charle's precognition abilities that we were able to locate you." Wendy smiled softly.

"I'm... Alive?" I asked beginning to tear up. 

'Just can't let me go can you, life?" I let a few tears slip out.

"Thank you Carla, Wendy. I owe you my life." I smiled at them with tears streaming down my face.

"Not at all! Healing is my forte after all! I'm going to protect everyone but i'm not just doing my own part... I've got Sherria's portion to do as well." Wendy smiled with triumph. I could only smile at her until I remembered.

"Wait, where's Gray?!" I exclaimed looking around frantically.

"He wasn't here when we arrived..." Wendy explained making me frown.

"I see." I looked down in disappointment.

"We should go find the others though..." Carla spoke up.

"Right!" Wendy and I nodded at her. Slowly and carefully Wendy helped me stand up. Immediately we went of to find the other guild members.

                                                               ^^^

☛ 3rd person P.O.V ☚

"Haahh.... Haah... Haah..." The only sound that was heard was the breathless panting of the two fighting males. Catching their breaths the two continued on fighting throwing in attacks one after another, neither showing any mercy.

"GRAAAAAAYYYYYYY!" Natsu growled attacking once more.

"NATSSSUUUUUUU!" Gray countered his attacks. The two caused explosions and yelled at each other fighting for victory... Until a certain scarlet haired Fairy Queen stopped them.

"What do you two imbeciles... Think you're doing?" She sobbed.

"Erza..." Natsu gasped coming back to his senses.

"Tears...?" Gray added on shocked as well.

"TAKE A GOOD LOOK! TELL ME WHAT IT IS YOU SEE! AN ENEMY?! A COMRADE?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ONN HERE, BUT DON'T LET THIS FLEETING RAGE GET THE BEST OF YOU! NEVER FORGET THE HISTORY THAT ALL OF US SHARE!" Erza cried the two once fighting males began to calm down and remembered their time together as children.

"LISTEN WELL, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN DISAGREEMENTS ARE UNAVOIDABLE, IT IS A CONSEQUENCE OF STAYING TRUE TO youR OWN IDEALS AND BELIEFS, JUST REMEMBER DO NOT LET IT DTMINISH YOUR RESPECT FOR THE OPPONENT YOU ARE CLASHING WITH, IT IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE TO LET IT TURN TO HATRED OR IN A GRUDGE SINCE THEN VIOLENCE WILL BE THE ONLY POSSIBLE OUTCOME. THAT'S WHAT IT MEAN'S TO BE A GUILD... A FAMILY." Erza's voice began to fade in with Gramp's voice his last words reminding them of their home, Fairy Tail.

"I... I truly love you both. With every fiber of my being." Erza cried hugging them both to her chest. Once they pulled away Gray was greeted with a voice he thought he'd never hear again.

♩ ♬~Blade's P.O.V~ ♬♩

"GRAY!" I yelled capturing my hurt boyfriend's attention.

"Looks like Natsu and Erza are here too." Wendy pointed out. 

"Blade..." Gray whispered before falling to his knees and passing out.

"Gray!" I exclaimed freeing myself from Wendy to stumble towards  him.

"You idiot..." I mumbled holding him tight. 

"You sure do know how to make a girl worry..." A familiar voice mumbled, looking up I found Lucy clinging on to Natsu who was barley conscious.

"Lucy..." He mumbled. 

'I hope this ship sails soon.' I smiled softly to myself.

"Natsu!" Happy yelled flying into the pinkeye's arms.

"Happy..." He muttered before passing out.

"We should take Natsu back to see Porlyusica." Lucy advised picking up Natsu piggy back style.

"Gray and Blade could also stand a look over." Carla added as Happy picked up Gray while she helped me up.

"Everyone get down!" Erza suddenly exclaimed. Panicked we all dropped down but still received some minor damage.

"Coming at us out of the blue like that." Happy frowned.

"It's been far, far too long, Erza." A woman with a striking resemblance to our guild-mate smirked.

"An acquaintance?" Lucy questioned.

"No clue. And you are?" Erza glared.

"I am you... And you are me." She smirked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Erza frowned. Suddenly the woman seemed to sense something, getting distracted.

"Now's your chance! Take Natsu and Gray to safety!" She commanded.

"On it!" Lucy exclaimed beginning to run off while Happy carried Gray and Carla carried me. Wendy and Erza stayed back deciding to fight the woman.

'Please stay safe...' I stared at the two as they became smaller and smaller.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Man like 3 more chapters and Fairy Tail ends T^T I cri...