Goodbye

I decided to add this in so this is new!

$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

"You know you shouldn't beat yourself over this." I stared at Lucy who was writing another letter.

"I know but still... I plan on going back home." My eyes widened in shock at her worlds.

"Then i'm going with you." I spoke up.

"You don't ha--" 

"Yes I have to." I cut her off.

 "We started this together now we're gonna finish this together." I hugged her.

"Pack up then we're leaving soon." She smiled weakly.

"Alright." I nodded. Packing up my things I met Lucy outside.

"Let's go." She nodded. We headed to the train station and started making our way back home.

'If we don't manage we might never get to see Fairy Tail again.' I sighed looking out the window. Once we arrived all the workers began causing a ruckus.

"Lucy... Blade... Thanks the heavens.... I-I-I always prayed..." The maid Spetto sniffed.

"We're sorry for worrying you." Lucy and I pulled the sweet woman into a hug. Soon everyone started surrounding us asking us questions.

"Have you been neglecting your studies." "Have you finally found yourself someone?" "Ive got some new books for you two."

"They never change." Lucy commented making me nod in agreement.

"Lucy! Blade! Your father has asked that you come to his study." A boy called out. I could see the disappointment in Lucy's face. Walking in we started making our way to the office.

"Come, come! We cant have you two visiting your father in those rags." A maid pushed us to a room. Quickly we changed into the gowns and adorned ourselves in jewelry.

"I didn't miss this." I meekly smile.

"Hello, father." Lucy and I opened the door. Immediately our father got back to business preparing us for the arranged marriage with some rich snob.

"You may go to your rooms." He dismissed us.

"Father." Lucy spoke up. The man turned slightly.

"Don't misunderstand us." She frowned.

"The reason we came back was to make ourselves clear." I spoke up.

"We know it was wrong of us not to say a word. That's why this time, we came to express our feelings." Lucy added.

"We're leaving this house!" I exclaimed.

"Lucy. Blade." He gasped.

"We will walk our own path! You have no right to decide who we marry!" I yelled.

"AND DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON FAIRY TAIL AGAIN!" Lucy added. Grabbing the top of the dress we ripped it to be left in the corset.

"We.. No, the entire guild will see you as our enemy! If you hadn't interfered maybe we could have continued our civil conversation but it's too late. You've caused to much harm to my friends!" Lucy exclaimed.

"We don't care about money or beautiful clothes! We want a place to be respected for who we are! Fairy Tail is our other family! They're much more caring than this one ever was! I admit, because of the memories we made with mother it was painful to leave this place. Ms.Spetto, Grandoa Belo, Libon and Eido... It was difficult to part with all of them. But if mother was still alive I know she would tell me to follow my heart." Lucy smiled.

"Farewell, Father." Lucy and I turned away and left. Going to the room we changed back into normal attire and grabbed the flowers to visit mother's grave. 

'Layla Heartfilia x748~x777' The tomb read. Placing down the flowers we stayed in peaceful silence for a bit.

"AGHHHHHHH!" Shocked we turned to find Natsu, Happy, Erza, and Gray running towards us. Natsu yelled at us accusingly but we quickly explained everything.

"You went to visit your mom's grave!?" Natsu exclaimed.

"Yup!" Lucy nodded.

"Sorry to worry you guys." I smiled.

"Man, I got all anxious over nothing!" Gray breathed out.

"Happy was crying the whole time!" Natsu smirked.

"No I wasn't!" The blue cat exclaimed.

"Gotta say though, this city's huge!" Natsu smiled.

"Ah... Well... This is just the garden. Our family owns all the land up to those mountains." Lucy pointed to the distance.

"..."

"Huh? What's wrong...?" Lucy asked.

"YOUR EXELLENCY!!" Natsu saluted.

"IT'S AN HONOR TO KNOW SOMEONE SO HUMBLE!" Gray added.

"Natsu and Gray are down for the count! Captain Erza your thoughts please!" Happy exclaimed.

"The sky... is blue..." She sighed peacefully.

"We've lost the captain too!" Happy yelled.

$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Oof this is short