Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2

(Revised) Lucy Thicc

Hellow. Anyone else cry because Mystic Messenger? Also I was thinking should I turn this story into an X reader? Also should I just continue off from the Manga?

♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧

The train ride to the city that would lead to the forest was quite long and somewhat enjoyable. For me at least, I had an enjoyable book to read and some music which is all I need. By the time we had arrived to the city the sun was already setting making the city night-life seem ecstatic and beautiful. All around there was people either flying on a magic carpet or on a broom.

"This is awesome. The whole town's brimming with magic!" Gray smiled looking around.

"Wow!" Happy's eyes were shining.

"Happy! Let's eat first!" Natsu urged.

"Aye, sir!" Happy cheered.

"FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!" They yelled running off.

"That idiot..." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Well, then. Let us check into our hotel and do as we please until tonight." Erza smiled.

"Alright." We all nodded in agreement splitting up.

"Shall we go, Milady?" Gray offered holding out his hand.

"Why yes we shall." I giggled grabbing his hand. We started by walking to the nearest place that sold food. Gray got a kebab of sorts while I just got some dango. Hand in hand we continued to walk around passing a park some more stores and such.

"Over there!" I pointed more or less to the outskirts where we would get a perfect view of the city.

"Let's go." He nodded kissing my cheek quickly causing me to turn red. Once we got up there I admired the view of the city lights, that many colors coming from the signs of the shops. I was so busy admiring the city I didn't notice Gray stripping to his underwear, getting him in trouble. As he was escorted to the nearest station I took the liberty of picking up his clothes nearby. I stood outside the station laughing lightly as I could see Gray getting scolded and interrogated by the police the guy was yelling at him while he kept his head down in embarrassment.

"That's a first!" I laughed as he got out of the station changing into his clothes.

"Hmmm..." He blushed putting on his coat.

"come on we have to go. It's time we meet up back at the hotel." I laughed taking hold of his arm.

...

I sat criss cross on Lucy's hotel bed waiting for her to finish her shower so I could tell her how the 'Date' went.

"I can switch rooms if you don't want to share one with me." Lucy advised Eclair as she let a towel hang around her neck and another one cover her body.

"I don't mind sharing it." Eclair replied staring intently out the window.

"Huh?" We turned to her.

"You have the same look in your eyes as me." Eclair turned to Lucy.

"What do you mean?" The blonde looked up.

"You have the eyes of someone who knows human sorrow, the two of you. I didn't know there were magic users with those eyes too." Eclair smiled sadly.

"Human... Sorrow?" Lucy repeated. We were cut off when the room turned dark. I heard something slither behind me making me snap my head in it's direction.