Voice of the flame

(revised)

Guys I was thinking that once I've reached the last/latest episode of Fairy Tail I should do an ONLY GRAY Fullbuster one-shot book what do you think? Yes? No? More info at the bottom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Natsu who jumped up and threw a flaming punch at the weird bird thing.

"That thing really does mean to eat us!" Happy whined.

"Natsu-san!" Wendy cheered.

"Be careful!" Lucy warned.

"Like i'm gonna be an easy morsel!" Natsu laughed kicking the bird thing right in the eye.

"Natsu!" Happy cheered.

"There he goes." Carla smiled as the bird managed to balance itself and shoot right back at Natsu. The bird thing picked Natsu up with it's claw and threw him up into the sky.

"Natsu!" Lucy gasped.

"I'm fine!" The pinkette replied.

"The Flame... Bring back the flame! This flame is what'll save this village, I bet!" He yelled hitting the bird right in the eye again.

"Leave it to me!" Gray yelled running towards the mountain.

"I don't know what this ice is that covers this village! I couldn't manipulate it or even melt it, but I was able to send it coursing through my body! No idea if this ice has the same property..." Gray explained.

"Make the magic of the ice go through your body?" Lucy asked.

"And then what will you do?" Wendy added.

"ICE MAKE... I'll remake this village's ice into my form!" Gray yelled placing his hands on the ice the glowing blue appearing.

"Incredible... You can do that?" Flare asked softly.

"I don't know yet... So, i'll try it on the giants later! I'll start on this mountain! I'm gonna defrost the Eternal Flame!" He replied.

"Get back, everyone!" He yelled. After a bit the mountain had steam coming off it and in my eyes t started looking different.

"Steam is coming off the ice!" Lucy gasped.

"All right!" Gray yelled not moving from his spot.

"YAY!" Happy cheered.

"The ice is melting!" Carla smiled. At that moment a huge cloud of smoke engulfed the mountain, completely blocking the view. Once the smoke cleared out a gasp escaped our lips as we saw that the area was empty with no signs of the Eternal Flame. Suddenly I felt a bit bugged like there was something else.

"Huh?" Happy gasped.

"What does it mean?" Carla added.

"The flame isn't there..." I frowned.

"I don't believe it." Gray gasped.

"Oh no..." Flare gasped falling on her knees.

"The Eternal Flame went out?!" Lucy frowned.

"It can't be... It can't be!" Flare cried.

"Maybe it went out the moment it was frozen?" Carla consoled.

"No. I may have made a mistake. Then it's impossible to thaw out the giants." Gray trembled a bit.

"After blazing for hundreds of years, the flame went out..." I sighed.

"Is this village beyond saving?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"IT'S NOT OUT!" Wendy suddenly yelled.

"Huh?" We all turned