Pocky

(Edited)

Gray x reader one-shot for Valentines Day. It's kinda short tho. And it's not really what I planned but oh well.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

♡Your P.O.V♡

Man the guild's so quiet today it's almost worrisome I sighed looking around. What's even more worrisome is the fact that Gray and Natsu aren't fighting even though i'm new I've become friends with most of the guild members and I somehow managed to grow a crush on the Ice wizard Gray Fullbuster. I've also gotten used to all the fighting and stuff. So Gray and Natsu not fighting doesn't sound right... In fact now that I look around a few of the guild members look a bit worried. I wonder why?

"Hey (Y/N)!" A certain white haired girl smiled at me.

"Hey Mira! What's up?" I asked.

"Have you gotten a partner yet?" The albino haired girl asked me.

"Partner?" I asked tilting my head.

"That's right you're new to the guild aren't you?" She rhetorically asked.

"Uh yeah..." I replied rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Well every February 14 we have a little... game I guess you could say." She smiled.

"Oh cool what are the rules?" I asked.

"Depends on what game we decide to do!" She smiled a bit too sweetly.

"So what's with the whole partner thing?" I asked leaning on the table behind me.

"Oh it's nothing for you to worry about i'll have a partner for you in a second!" The albino smirked running off.

"Uhhh... ok?" I mumbled.

"TIME FOR THE GAMES TO START!" A demanding voice ordered.

"I'm back!" Mirajane abruptly appeared next to me.

"So who's my partner?" I asked with a small sigh.

"See for yourself!" She smiled moving out of the way to reveal...

"GRAY!" I exclaimed.

"Hey (Y/N)." He waved.

"Everyone who has a partner line up in front of the stage please." Mirajane called out walking away.

"Let's go!" Gray smiled grabbing my hand softly leading me to the front of the stage. There I saw a few others with their partners to name a few there was Natsu and Lucy, Gajeel and Levy, Erza and Jellal (surprise surprise!) Alzack and Bisca, and a few others.

"This years game shall be... The Pocky Game!" Mirajane cheered.

"Pocky? Game?" A few of us asked.

"The game is simple, First: Take a stick of Pocky out of the box. Then Put one end in your mouth, and the other person puts the other end in their mouth, bite the pocky until it gets smaller and smaller. The first one to pull away loses!" Mira explained making us blush.

"You can get started once you get your Pocky!" Lissana smiled handing out the boxes of the sweet treat. When she got to me and Gray she handed me a box with a wink which made me flustered.

"Let's get started..." A flustered Gray breathed out.

"O-ok." I nodded sitting on a stool and grabbing one of the sticks. I placed one of the ends in my mouth while Gray took the other one.

"Ready, set, Go!" Mirajane smiled. Gray and I began nibbling and instantly started nearing the center.

'I won't lose!' I yelled mentally which made me nibble faster as I neared the center I closed my eyes bracing myself.

"Awwwww!" A few voices smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up as I felt Gray's cold soft lips meet mine. We pulled away and stared at each other wide-eyed both of us probably as red as a tomato.

"Uhm (Y/N)?" Gray blushed a deeper shade (If possible)

"Yeah?" I blinked.

"Ive been meaning to tell you this for a while..."

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"I really like you so... Would you be my girlfriend?" Gray smiled nervously.

"Yes I will!" I smiled kissing him.

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

*Examines work* Not bad for a beginner don't ya think?