Moon drip part.2

Yo if anyone ever wants to talk you can always DM me on wattpad or my I.G Trashley. Id like to interact with you guys <3. You guys cant talk to me about anything problems, anime, etc... (Edited)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At one point I guess I fell asleep because I was woken up by a strange rumbling.

"What's that weird noise?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Is it night yet?!?!!" Natsu yelled.

"It's a beam of light!" Lucy yelled.

"Coming from the ceiling." Natsu finished.

"But why is it purple? It must be moonlight." Gray said.

"What's going on? I'm getting scared guys." Happy whined.

"It's shining down on Deliora!" Gray exclaimed.

"I don't think that's a coincidence." I added.

"Lets go we have to find out where that lights coming from!" Gray yelled.

"Aye" Happy agreed. We started following gray through the temple.

"Why would someone cast a magic circle inside this old temple." Gray asked aloud.

"Lets find out!" Natsu said continuing to run. When we got to the top we saw a bunch of people making a circle chanting something.

"What are they doing?" Natsu asked hiding behind some run down wall.

"The moon." I whispered.

"It looks like those robed freaks are chanting some spells to collect the moonlight." Natsu whispered.

"And shine it on Deliora. But what for?" Lucy asked.

"It's a belianese spell called the moon drip." Lyra answered.

"What're you still doing here?" Lucy asked.

"I see that's what they're trying to do." Lyra whispered.

"Ok tease, fill us in here." Lucy whispered.

"They are using the moon drip spell to melt the ice surrounding that demon underground so they can resurrect it." She explained.

"They can't! The ice used in an iced shell can't be melted!" Gray said almost yelling.

"I hate to say it but that's not entirely true. While the ice shell is strong it can be melted using moon drip. Focussed moon energy can break any magical spell." Lyra explained.

"Oh no." Happy whispered.

"Idiots. They've never witnessed the wrath of Deliora." Gray said angrily.

"I think what the islanders believe is a curse against them may actually be the effects of moon drip. Concentrated moon energy can contaminate your body. I'm afraid those poor islanders have been exposed to way to much of it." Lyra sighed.

"I'll make them pay." Natsu growled.

"Hold it. Someones coming this way!" Lucy said punching him. We looked over to where the footsteps came from and saw the people from earlier plus a guy in some weird armor.

"So thats the cold emperor huh?" Natsu whispered.

"He's trying to act all high and mighty wearing that stupid looking mask." Lucy whispered.

"I dont know I think it looks kinda cool." Happy shrugged.

"Has Deliora been awakened yet?" The guy in the armour asked.