Naval Battle Pt.2

(edited)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"The five minute rule comes into play now! The person who leaves the sphere in the next five minutes will be in last place!" The announcer exclaimed.

"With my magic, I could have you outside of her in a flash, but that would spoil the fun. Try to withstand this, Fairy Tail." Minerva held her hand out making something appear behind Lucy the object then burst which somehow began to burn Lucy.

"Heat in the water?" Erza stared wide-eyed.

"Lucy!" Natsu and I yelled at the same time.

"What the hell kind of magic is that?" Gray frowned. Minerva attacked Lucy three more times before stopping, Lucy was about to summon one of her spirits when we noticed, her keys are gone. Our eyes turned to Minerva who had the belt in her hands.

"When did she..." Lucy was cut off by Minerva burning her keys the burst made from the abuse on the celestial keys hit Lucy which nearly made her get out of the bubble.

"If Lucy exits the sphere now, she'll be in last place!" Just as Lucy was about to get out she managed to save herself from a horrible loss.

"Oh?" Minerva sent another burst behind Lucy which sent her flying forwards. Minerva threw two more attacks one at her shoulder then one at her side.

"No matter... what attack you... hit me with... I will... take it!" Lucy yelled swimming back.

"Maybe it about time for me to put you outside?" Minerva threatened.

"If I lose now... I won't be able to face everyone... who got me here! I can't betray everyones feelings! That's why... there's no way i'm gonna give up!" Lucy yelled leaving only 30 seconds on the timer.

29...28...27...26...25...24...23...22...21...21...19...18...17...16...15...14...13...12...11...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

"The five minutes are up!" The announcer declared.

"Yes!" Natsu cheered.

"All that's left is ranking them!" The announcer was cut off by Minerva sending another burning attack towards Lucy.

"LUCY!" We yelled.

"You're arrogant, Fairy Tail! What do you know of us?! We are this worlds number one guild! We're Sabertooth!" Minerva yelled attacking Lucy with no end and just as Lucy was about to get out of the bubble she vanished only to appear by with Minerva who gave her a swift kick in the back. Minerva continued to give Lucy blows to her body each one seemed more painful than the others.

"STOP!!!" Natsu and I yelled. We turned our heads towards Sabertooth and saw that they were all staring at us with cocky smirks except for Astrea who was looking away embarrassed and the ravenette who I had previously met.

"Sabertooth!" We glared at the every single letter that was in their guild name held a strong toxic poison.

"Do you know what it means to diss Sabertooth? I'm going to teach you with her body!" Minerva laughed sadistically.

"The referee has stopped it! The competition is over! Minerva is the winner!" The announcer declared.

"Lucy!" We all yelled running towards our friend who was being held up by the throat. I felt anger boil in me like an endless fire which caused a pain in my covered eye.

"Lucy!" Gray and Natsu ran ahead to catch her just as Minerva let go of her throat. Just as Lucy was about to land the two managed to catch her in time.