Sky labyrinth Pt.2

(edited)

continuation!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What the?!" Erza yelled as the ground turned.

"Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey!" Natsu yelled.

"What is this?!" Lucy yelled as she tried not to fall.

"The floor... No, this is... The entire labyrinth is rotating!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"The entire labyrinth is rotating!" Erza repeated.

"WHAT'S THAT ABOUT!" Natsu yelled as he and Lucy fell. I looked around and saw other guilds falling. 

'This can't be good!' My eyes widened as I saw Natsu and Lucy begin to fall, soon enough I began to fall too.

"Shoot!" I exclaimed as I fell

"It's rotating on a z-axis!" Erza pointed out.

"Everyone, move to the flank!" Gray ordered as he caught me pulled me up.

"I'm already falling!" Lucy yelled.

"If only Happy were here!" Natsu yelled.

"YOU DON'T NEED HAPPY! You've got a Man here." Elfman yelled as he caught them and landed on a platform.

"N-nice catch." Natsu stuttered.

"Are you guys ok?!" I yelled jumping on of the platforms.

"Yeah!" They replied.

"It's stopped." Erza sighed in relief.

"But this is seriously screwed up. What kind of contraption is this?" Gray grunted.

"Remember, the idea is to take one hundred and narrow it down to eight. That is a logical way." Erza explained.

"A lot of teams were just shaken right off." I nodded. One of the members from Twilight ogre was left and from his pocket fell a packet of notes of the labyrinth. Which Erza almost immediately picked up.

"What is that? A map?" Lucy asked looking over her shoulder.

"Looks like it..." Erza mumbled.

"That's a stroke of luck! If we combine it with our notes, it'll be an even more accurate map!" Gray smiled. Which made a glint of evil appear in Erza's eye.

"Hey! That's..."

"It's yours?" Erza asked the leader of Twilight Ogre which also survived.

"G-give it back!" He glared.

"I refuse!" Erza said bluntly kicking him off.

"I see.. I'm starting to get an idea of how this elimination round works!" Erza smirked which ignited a mischievous glare in our eyes except Lucy's.

"Everyone, your eyes are scary!" She cried.

.

.

.

"Then there's only one thing to do!" I yelled attacking one of the weak guilds and taking their notes.

"Steal maps from other teams!" Gray  yelled.

"This is more of a battle than a race! It's a Man's scramble for maps!" Elfman yelled.

"If it's a battle, that's right up our alley!" Nastsu attacked.

"I'm taking this!" Erza stated while stepping on one of the guys butts and taking their notes.