The deepest realm

(edited)

sup

.............................

"Blade wake up!" A feminine voice called out to me.

"Hey Blade please wake up!" The same voice cried.

"Noooooooooo....." I replied sleepily.

"..." It was quiet until I felt something sting my cheek.

"THE HECK LUCY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I bolted right up.

"To wake you up!" She turned away from me.

"That hurt..." I rubbed my cheek.

"Everyone, brace yourselves and listen well! I have an extremely important message to make." The Master cut us off.

"What?" We all murmured amongst each other.

"From the day after we return to the guild from Tenroujima... I'm gonna introduce a women's only dress code! You gotta choose between a nurse outfit or a school swimsuit!" He cheered giddily.

'Pervert...' I sweat dropped. 

"I aint heard about this!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I see. Sounds like fun." Erza nodded aprovingly.

"Don't encourage him! You're supposed to be mad about this!" Lucy cried.

"Master... This is no time for jokes." Mirajane threatened with a scary glare.

"I-I'm sorry! I was just caught up!" He replied making us all sigh. Although he did cancel the test so we can pretty much just relax on the island so I decided to use my time by just laying on a huge flat rock listening to music and thinking about what Zeref told me.

'But how?' That's all I wanted to know. I suddenly jolted up when I heard a roaring sound.

"What the hell is it now?" I asked myself as I began to run back to camp.

"Is everyone okay?" Lucy asked as she arrived at the same time as I did.

"That was such a God-awful sound!" Happy exclaimed.

"Hey look up! Somethings coming!" Panther Lily pointed at the sky.

"WHAT'S THAT?" Gray exclaimed turning his head in the direction the sound came from. We all turned our head towards the sky and saw a dragon heading straight towards Tenroujima Island.

"What's going on?" I silently asked as I covered my face from the debris the dragon caused.

"Is this for real?" I heard Gajeel grunt.

"A real life dragon..." Wendy uttered out.

"The Black dragon of the Apocalypse." Gildarts stared.

"Could it be Acnologia?" The Master asked.

"Yeah, it's him all right." Gildarts nodded.

"The dragons really do exist." Lucy mumbled.

"You there! You know where Igneel is right now don't you?! And Grandine and Metallicana, too!" Natsu  growled.

"Cut it off Natsu! Don't provoke him. I've told you before how my arm, no, whole body became like this." Gildarts warned.

"It's coming down!" Freed pointed out.

"That's not the Dragon Natsu and the rest love! It's much more evil!" Happy cried out. We braced ourselves as it landed a few yards away from us.

"Yeah, that's right this one's the nemesis of all human kind!" Gildarts replied.

"Are we gonna have to fight him?!" Natsu turned to him.

"No that's not it Natsu. We should no longer be thinking about winning or losing, but focus on how to best escape from him. No, intact we should be wondering who'd be able to survive this encounter!" Gildarts explained.

'Some of us will be killed by that?!' I shivered internally. The dragon turned away and let out a huge roar.

"This is bad! All of you get out of here!" Gildarts commanded.

"Master!" Mirajane yelled. She was soon cut off by Acnologia letting out a roar that pushed all  back. When it stopped we looked around and saw that the forest that was behind us was completely wiped out.

"No way..." Some of us whispered out in shock. We looked up and saw that Acnologia was flying again admiring his work.

"Everyone's still alive right?! We don't have time to waste being afraid! We're getting the hell of this island right now!" Gildarts ordered. Another roar emitted from the Dragon as it began to fly down again.

"He's coming back! Hurry to the ship!" Gildarts yelled.

"Run! We're all going back to Fairy Tail together!" Erza commanded making us all run towards where our ship was when we arrived. Bixlow and Freed were way up ahead while we were a bit more behind. We stopped abruptly as Acnologia landed where Fried and Bixlow were.

"Bixlow! Freed!" Evergreen yelled in horror. We started to run again as Bixlow and Freed reappearing alive but Acnologia stopped us again. Wendy tried to communicate with it but it just ingored us we tried everything fighting it included but nothing worked even as we all fought together it didn't work. As we were giving up Acnologia began to take in a deep breath. 

"Another breath attack!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"Is it planning on blasting the whole island away?!" Evergreen asked.

"No way..." I frowned.

"Do we really have no choice? Are we all really going to die here?" Lucy cried softly.

"Everyone who can use defensive magic, put everything you've got into it now!" Erza commanded a bit weakly.

"Theres not enough time to draw any runes..." Freed mumbled.

"Theres plenty defensive magic that doesn't require writing symbols!" Levy butted in.

"That's true." Freed nodded.

"That's our Levy!" Bixlow cheered.

"Everyone focus your magic power on Freed and the others!" Lissana yelled gathering us all up.

"Let's join hands!" Mirajane nodded reaching out for Natsu.

"Everyone join your power together as one! Let's show it the bonds of our guild!" Gray encoraged taking hold of my hand. We all made a circle and began to concentrate our magic on Levy and the others.

"TO FAIRY TAIL!" We all exclaimed. Just as Acnologia began to release his attack the circle we made began to glow then it all became darkness and it stayed like that for a long while...

.............................

*Sobs* Who else though they died after they watched this ep for the first time?