Call of the dragon!

(edited)

This is like my second favorite arc.

☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯☀NaLu ✯

For the past two weeks Gray and I have been hanging out together like best friends i'd be lying if I said i haven't grown romantic feelings for him. He's even helped me train a bit so I can at least summon a different weapon, but for some reason he hasn't been around much this whole week. The guilds pretty quiet right now considering Natsu went with Wendy to meet this woman who had supposedly met this dragon recently or something like that.

"I'm gonna go on and head home." I advised Lucy.

"Alright!" She nodded. 

Maybe i'll go and pass by my favorite music store or maybe to a mochi shop. 

'Mmmmm mochi.' I let out almost drooled at the thought and walked in the direction of the shops I had in mind. That is until I heard a low growl emit from the alley way I was passing.

"Hello?" I asked walking in. Suddenly I felt a presence near me.

"Crap!" I jumped back barley avoiding the attack. I summoned my shruriken and charged slicing right through his/its weapon. The second I destroyed it's sword it summoned a pair of shuriken exactly like mine but better because he managed to destroy the pair I had.

"Guess we're doing this the old way." I grunted lifting up my fists. Going at it I started throwing kicks and punches but in the end it managed to get me and knock me out.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a strange place somewhere I don't think I've ever been to before. I turned my head when I heard the doorknob turning I stared as the door slowly opened to reveal.

"Hey Blade what are you doing here!!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Don't tell me you're the woman who saw the dragon!" Natsu added.

"No i'm not the woman you're looking for I just woke up here." I replied honestly.

"Hmmmmm. Alright then let's go we still have to find the woman Gray told us about!" Natsu laughed literally dragging be out of the room.

"Sheesh, what's with this place!" Carla exclaimed looking around.

"So far, nobody's home." Happy sighed stopping in front of a weird looking door.

"This is the last place to check." Natsu mumbled.

"And this was the most suspicious place by far anyway." I added recalling the few normal looking doors we passed.

"What the hell are they thinking!?" Natsu exclaimed.

"Hey! anyone there?" I yelled.

"Hai-Hai-Hai" A voice replied.

"Someones there!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Open up!" Me and Natsu yelled.

"Are you this Daphne person?" He asked the door opened to reveal a woman who was chewing on a corndog?

"Hai- Hai. I am Daphne-san, and..." She asked staring at Natsu.

"I-I'd like to talk with to you." He replied with a stutter.

"Hai-Hai-Hai! Talk, yes? Talk! Could it be? Even if it isn't! You're a customer! Come in, Come in, Come in, please! Hai-Hai-Hai!" She exclaimed making magic circles drag us all into her room. All that I could think was...