Spray painting

OMFG the cringiest of the cringe please if  you're SANE skip this whole chapter! (not edited the cringe was too real)

Watch out some Blade and Gray moments up ahead.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I woke up the next day with some one in the house yelling something about team Natsu. I groggily got up and walked to the living room/ Lucy's room. "What's all the commotion about?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "We're going on a and we decided to make a team. Wanna join?" Natsu asked giddily. "Sure" I said. "What's the job?" I asked.

"Well we mostly need Lucy for this mission but we have to steal a book from some random guy" Natsu answered. "So I can just stay here?" I asked kind of hoping he said yes. "Yeah" Natsu said. "Ok I'm cool with it" I said sitting cross legged on the couch. "Really you aren't mad?" Natsu asked. "Nope" I replied. "Hmm ok well we better get going lets go Lucy" Natsu said starting to drag Lucy out the door. "Here are the house keys incase you wanna go out" Lucy said throwing me the keys. "Thanks" I yelled to her catching them. After I make sure they left I teased my hair when I was done changed into a bvb shirt some skinny jeans and my sweater. I got the keys and my money I put in my combat boots. I locked the door behind me and started making my way to the guild.

+*+ time skip brought to you by your lazy ass writer+*+

I made my way to the bar to where Mirajane was. Everyone just stared at me kind of surprised they probably thought I was with Natsu and Lucy.

"Hi Mirajane" I said waving to the white haired girl.

"Oh hey blade how can I help you?" She asked me with a closed eye smile.

"Are there any stores where they sell stuff like spray paint cans?" I asked.

"Yeah actually there's one nearby" she said smiling softly.

"Is there anyone who can take me? I'm absolutely horrible with directions" I said honestly.

"Ask Gray he doesn't look busy" she said pointing to the shirtless male.

"Ok" I said starting to walk to where Gray is.

"Uhm hi" I said nervously.

"Oh hey Blade what's up" he said. How does he know my name. Lucy probably told him.

"I was wondering if you could take me to the store where they sell spray paint cans I would go alone but I have no idea where it is and I'm horrible with directions." I said.

"Sure" he said smiling. "Cmon lets go" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me through the guild.

"So why do you need spray paint cans?" He asked guiding me.

"I want to decorate my room and the attic" I answered truthfully.

"Why the attic?" He asked tilting his head lightly.

"So the padded walls don't look so bad" I responded.

"Well here we are he" said standing in front of a building. "Thanks I owe you one" I said starting to walk in. "Wait" he said grabbing my wrist. "What's up" I said turning to him. "I was wondering if I could help if you don't mind" he said nervously "sure cmon" I said dragging him into the store. We got a bunch of spray paint cans, a duffel bag, two masks and some monster energy drinks. After we got everything I paid and we made our way to my house.

On the way we got to know each other a bit. I'm not so nervous around him anymore yay.

*+* at home*+*

"Let's go paint the attic first" I suggested opening the door and letting him in. He followed me to where the attic is but there's one problem Lucy hid the freaking ladder and I'm short. I started jumping trying to get the string.
Gray just chuckled. "Here" he said picking me up so that i can reach. "Thanks" I mumbled feeling a slight blush rising up to my cheeks. We got the stuff and walked up the stairs.

"I almost forgot wait here" i said running down the stairs i went into my room and grabbed some stencils my ipod and speakers.

"You don't mind a bit of screamo music do you?" I asked. "Not at all" he said smiling. "Ok" I said plugging in the speakers. "Aren't you gonna put on a mask?" he asked putting one on. "Nah ive done this a bunch of times." I said shrugging.

"You sure you don't mind doing this?" I asked "trust me i had nothing better to do at the guild and I actually wanted to get to know you better" he said smiling. "Is there anything specific you wanna do?" He asked.

"Actually yea" I said showing him my sketch. He studied the sketch a bit before nodding. "Lets get started" he said grabbing some tape and stencils.

"@"few songs later "@" (play song here knives and pens by the black veil brides.) wait for the talking to stop if your watching the music video.

I got another can and started mumbling the lyrics "alone at last we can sin and fight" i eventually started singing out loud on accident. "Stay right here we can change our plight storming through this despite what's right" The screaming parts i just sang them normally instead of screaming. I kept spraying the wall making sure I don't miss a spot."one final fight for us tonight with knives and pens we made our plight." I sang starting to decorate another part of the wall. I kept spraying writing some lyrics, band logos, and other band like things. Im such a band freak. "every day its the same dull knife stab right through and justify your pride". I just kept painting and singing. I looked over to Gray who was staring at me in awe. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Its just that you sing really nicely" he said blushing slightly. "Thanks" I said smiling.

*+*+ a while later+*+*

"Hey Blade im home!!" Lucy yelled. "Up here!" I yelled. I heard Lucy and two other people's footsteps coming up the stairs.

"How did the job go?" I asked

"It was great" Natsu responded. "Aye" Happy said.

"It was ok also why is Gray here?" She asked pointing to Gray who was sitting down on the floor. "Oh he was helping me, but right now im just finishing up." I said finishing the area where the mini stage was.

"Can you play us something on all the instruments you know how to play?" Natsu and happy asked. "Sure" I said grabbing my bandana identical to CC's from BVB. I got on the mini stage and summoned my drums. "So this is why the walls where padded" Gray said looking around. "any requests" I asked. They all nodded no. Guess I'll have to play my music. I did the same with all the instruments.

"That was fun we should do this again some time" Gray said sleepily. "Yeah we should and thanks for helping me with the attic I said smiling slightly. "No problem. Good Night" he smiled. "Night" I said closing the door.

"So you and gray" Lucy said wiggling her eyebrows. "So you and Natsu" I mimicked. "Touché" she said walking into her bathroom to change. "Well goodnight" I said walking to my room. "Good night" She said from the bathroom. I got into my P.J's and flopped on my bed. I plugged my ipod to charge and i fell asleep.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Who thinks they make a cute couple say I