Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!

(revised)

Does anyone even read this anymore?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"With his voice echoing, I can't tell where he is!"Carla frowned.

"My 74 is thirsty for blood." Silver hair chuckled.

" I smell gunpowder. Lucy-san! Blade-san! Up there!" Wendy suddenly pointed at a large cliff.

"He's shooting from up there?" Lucy gasped.

"Leave this one to me! Open Gate of the Archer!  Sagittarius!" Lucy summoned her spirit.

"If you need a marksman, you've come to the right place, as it were moshimoshi!" Sagittarius exclaimed taking an aim. He let go of the arrow and at that same time the 74 shot completely destroying Sagittarius' arrow.

"I don't believe it. He shot the arrow?" Lucy gasped.

"Who is he?" Sagittarius grumbled.

"Don't look down on a natural born sniper." Silver hair chuckled.

"It all ends here." He then added.

"I can't afford to lose to a sharp shooter, as it were-moshimoshi." Sagittarius growled shooting through the three bullets silver hair just shot.

"For not using magic, you guys sure are impressive." Natsu suddenly commented.

"Hey, we're Sylph Labyrinth. Don't group us together with all the other treasure hunter guilds. We're the guild who won the Grand Secret Treasure Games, which decides the number one treasure hunter guild in Fiore!" 

"BOOM!"

"Grand Secret Treasure Games?!" Natsu beamed.

"I'm Hiroshi the sword!" Spiky hair introduced himself.

"I'm Lala the hammer!" Boom exclaimed.

"I'm Drake the sniper!" Silver hair introduced himself.

"Together we are, Sylph Labyrinth! The mighty! Super-cool trio!" Hiroshi exclaimed.

"So the treasure hunting world has a similar festival, huh?" Wendy smiled.

"C-Congradulations." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"That's awesome!" Natsu gasped.

"Don't seriously be impressed." Gray and I scolded the pinkette.

"If you get it, then get the hell out of here. You wizards are no match for us!" Drake chuckled.

"Except i'm not over there. Ta-da!" Gray chucked the bottle of moon-drip up catching it once again in his hand.

"WHAT?!" Hiroshi exclaimed his eyes practically popping out of his head.

"The moon-drip!" Lala added.

"Thanks to ice make: Thief's hand." Gray smirked a hand of ice growing gave us the thumbs up.

"When did you?!?"

"He's a thief! A total thief!" Lala cried out.

"Drake shoot him!" Hiroshi yelled.

"Gladly!" Drake replied shooting.

"Sagittarius!" Lucy warned.

"Leave it to me!" The horse-man nodded shooting through the bullets.

"WHAT?!"

"Again I am a master archer! As it were-moshimoshi!" Sagittarius explained.

"Give it back! Thief!" Hiroshi growled aiming his sword towards Gray.