Immortality and Sinners

(revised) H-Highschool is a strange place man... I wrote this as an 8th grader i'm a 10th grader now... Fuuuuuuu

The Tartaros arc is finally dubbed! and I have to admit they did a good job choosing Mathew Mercer for Silver. In my opinion that is. Also I've finally culminated and i'm moving on to high school T~T. I'm gonna be a freshman.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

I flew over Gray and Juvia trying to get to the former council member's house in time.

"I'm going to go on ahead!" I advised flying forward as fast as I could.

'Faster, faster, faster! I have to get there in time!" I exclaimed to myself flying faster once the town got into view.

"Unghh!" I exclaimed as I crashed into the ground rolling a few times, due to the fact that I couldn't stop in time.

"Is anyone here!" I bursted through the former council member's house only to find the whole place torn up.

"What on earth?" I gasped looking around. Even the whole town was beat up.

"Hello?!" I called out. Nothing.

"Blade!" Gray and Juvia walked in.

"Nothing." I sighed. Setting up the lacrima.

"Well?" The Master's face appeared on the Lacrima.

"No good. We were too late." Gray explained.

"What?! Where's Sage Fogg?!" The Master frowned.

"He's... Gone..." Juvia replied grimly.

"Someone apparently went on a rampage through the town." I shook my head running my hand through my short hair.

"I can't bear to look at it." Gray commented. We stayed on the lacrima as Lucy explained why the council members were being murdered.

"That's why the bastards are killing them without trying to pump the members for information." Gray growled.

"Then in other words they don't need information." I nodded.

"So does Tartaros already know where Face is hidden?" Juvia asked. We all looked at the lacrima with anticipation.

"No." The Master replied.

"Damn." Gray and I cursed.

"But for now, go to the next council member's house." The Master added.

"Yes." We all nodded curtly pacing up the lacrima and walking out of the town.

"Let's go." I ordered beginning to fly as Juvia and Gray hoped on their animal.

"Right!" Gray nodded making the animal go forward while Juvia wrapped her arms around his waist.

...

" We'll go back to the guild first. It's seems they've worked out the addresses of several council members." Gray turned up to me.

"Mhm!" I nodded looking straight ahead flying up higher a bit.

"Gray-sama... Juvia has a really bad feeling about this, for some reason. Our opponents devastated a town." Juvia mumbled.

"I can understand why you'd be so depressed." Gray replied.

"That's not it. It's something else." She whispered.

"I'm with you. We're gonna win like we always do. I swear it." Gray placed a hand over hers.

'Tch.' I grumbled to myself flying ahead as fast as I could once again.