That's the power to live

(Revised)

This is the end guys! I'll continue to update when Fairy Tail gets more episodes, but for now... GOODBYE T~T

♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧

"Lumen Histoire?" Lucy frowned.

"What's that?" Wendy slightly tilted her head.

"There's no time to explain in detail. Return to the guild at once." The Master ordered.

"At once? Master?" Lucy questioned.

"But the guild was blown to pieces." Droy butted in.

"Don't." Jet warned.

"The guild's basement. Hurry!" The Master urged.

"I don't really understand it, but anyway, let's go!" Lucy nodded.

"Right!" Wendy agreed.

"I'm staying here." Elfman mumbled.

"Elf-nii-chan!" Lissana gasped.

"Why?!" Lucy frowned.

"The guild's destruction isn't your fault." The Master reassured with a sigh.

"Y-Yeah! Master's right!" Droy nodded.

"Elf-nii-chan..." Lissana whispered.

"If Levy had been taken hostage, i'm sure I would've..." Jet began.

"Even so, I..." Elfman cut him off.

"I understand. Do what feels right to you." The Master replied.

"Master!" Jet exclaimed.

"We can't leave him here!" Warren shook his head.

"Let's hurry!" Lucy sighed.

"Elf-nii-chan, be careful." Lissana cautioned.

"Still, I can't believe what's going on up there." Warren gasped.

"Anyway, we have to get going." Droy ushered on.

"Humans have no part to play in that." Jet added.

"The dragons that came out of Eclipse were terrifying, too." Elfman nodded.

"But those two are in a different class." Lissana mumbled as the dragons clashed heads.

"Look!" Lucy exclaimed.

"They're ascending!" Wendy pointed out. We stopped and watched for a bit until it calmed down a bit.

"Well, we're off to the guild." Lucy smiled.

"Yeah. Tell Master. Do whatever he has to with Lumen Histoire to stop face." Elfman smiled meekly.

"I will." Lucy nodded.

"Well, let's go, everyone." Wendy urged.

"Elf-nii-chan..." Lissana turned to her brother.

"You don't gotta worry about me." Elfman reassured.

"I know. See you later." Lissana smiled catching up with us. We started to run to the guild trying to get there as fast possible.

"Lucy!" I exclaimed as the blonde tripped.

"I feel like... I'm loosing power..." She groaned.

"Oh, come on now! I can't turn on my power!" Jet exclaimed.

"My telepathy isn't getting through!" Warren frowned.

"Is it face...?!" Droy mumbled.

"Wait! Oh, no! If my animal's soul shuts off, i'll be..." Lissana exclaimed as her magic became undone leaving her naked.

"Um..." Lucy and I mumbled.

"Th-Thank you..." Lissana blushed as the guy from the council gave her his jacket.

"This is ridiculous... I can't... I can't get up!" Lucy exclaimed.

"The Ethernano is weakening. It's because of Face's activation." The guy from the council explained.

"GRANDINE!" Wendy suddenly exclaimed.

"It's a miracle..." She gasped. We stared in awe as four dragons appeared and started taking down all the Faces.

"WE WON!" Everyone cheered once their magic was returned.

...

"Grandine..." Wendy smiled looking up at the white dragon in front of her.

"Everyone's courage and Igneel repulsed Acnologia." The dragon Grandine smiled.

"Dragons are our allies... I got such a feeling of superiority right now!" Jet beamed.

"I know, right?!" Droy nodded in agreement.

"But I heard there were thousands of those Faces." Romeo frowned slightly.

"The dragons destroyed all of them?" Macao mumbled.

"You did well destroying one of them." Grandine praised.

"That's because Carla was with me." Wendy smiled wiping away her tears.

"This is Metalicana." Gajeel introduced his dragon to Levy.

"Gajeel..." The small girl whispered.

"As always you've got that nasty look in your eye." The dragon commented.

"SHUT UP!" Gajeel retorted. I softly smiled as everyone was reunited with their dragons listening closely to the dragons explanations, but as soon as they came they had to go leaving the Dragon Slayers on the verge of tears. 

...

'I have to do this.' I thought to myself trekking up the snowy mountain with a bouquet of Snowdrops and Daphne bholua. I know these flowers aren't going to make Gray forgive me, but I still have to pay my respects no matter what. I continued my way up until I found Gray. He was sitting on a log in front of his parents grave. I took in a deep breath preparing for the worst.

"Gray..." I called out softly.

"Blade... Did you follow me here?" He frowned.

"Yeah... Sort of..." I replied walking up to the grave, I placed the flowers near the make-shift cross and walked back to where I was previously standing.

"Th-There's something I need to tell you." I breathed out fiddling with the hem of my shirt. After a moment of silence I spoke up.

"I'm the one who defeated the Necromancer that controlled your father." I explained feeling the tears start to swell up.

"It was you?" Gray turned to me.

"I- I understand if you want to end this Gray... I-I did k-kill your f-father..." I bit my lip to trying to hold back my tears.

"It was you..." Gray walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me towards him. He held me like that for a while before burying his face in my chest.

"Thank you... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Gray cried into my chest as we slowly kneeled down sitting in the snow.

"Gray..." I softly whispered a bit taken back.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He cried clinging on to me. We sat there for a while crying until we calmed down a bit and Gray decided to start a fire. Sitting on the log we huddled for warmth.

"I swear I'll bring down E.N.D." Gray stared at the fire intensely.

"Right." I nodded. Feeling his determination glow brighter than ever.

'Maybe the fact that he can move on no matter what is why I love him.' I sighed staring up at the cloudy sky.

"I love you, too." Gray turned to me making me blush.

"D-Did I say that out loud?" I looked  away embarrassed.

"Yes you did." Gray smiled kissing my lips softly making me smile a bit.

♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧♣ ♧

We shall meet again soon (hopefully) One day my friends. For now Farewell.