Penalty!

(revised)

I decide to add in the latest OVA cause why not? Spoilers ahead I guess.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙

I stared ahead as the others walked towards the guild.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Gray startled me.

"N-Nothing..." I shook my head scratching my chin.

"I know you're lying." He frowned.

"No i'm not." I avoided his gaze.

"C'mon, I know when you lie." He turned so he was walking backwards while facing me.

"It's just that.... I'm scared." I whispered the last part.

"Scared?" He replied.

"Yeah. Of the demon slayer you saw how that person froze the entire village imagine what they would do to a single weak person like me." I replied.

"Weak? If anything you're strong, maybe even stronger than that pink haired idiot." He smiled.

"Besides I won't let anything or anyone harm you, no matter what. I promise." He added.

"Gray..." I whispered.

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"No problem." He replied with a smile. And just like that my worries faded away.

.

.

.

"No I didn't forget. Taking advantage of the Grand Magic Games, we're going to resole things between the teams A and B the team that loses will obey the winning team for the whole day, regardless of what they request." The Master explained. 

'Why did we have to do this today?'

"We cannot lose." Laxus cracked his knuckles.

"Be sure to win, thunderbolt!" Gajeel threatened.

"I'm sorry, but we will win." Erza stood up proudly.

"Finish him, Erza!" Natsu cheered.

"Who knows what will happen if we lose." Lucy sighed.

"TEAM B WINS!" Master yelled as Erza placed scissors while Laxus placed rock.

"Best two out of three!" I yelled not wanting to be stuck with having to follow someones orders.

"Too bad!" Cana laughed.

"We won!" Laxus cheered.

"Yay!" Cana exclaimed.

"Gihi!" Gajeel smirked.

"How exciting!" Mirajane smiled.

"This is the worst!" We yelled.

"What will happen?!" Wendy cried.

"Fufufu! Looks entertaining!" Happy stifled a laugh.

"Give it up, Wendy." Carla laughed.

"You too!" Panther lily crossed his arms over his chest.

"The exceeds must assume the same punishment as their partner." He smirked.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Carla and Happy exclaimed.

...

"Everyone, be careful where you tread." Erza advised as we walked through a swamp.