We found Erza

(Edited)

Hi question for today's chapter. What do you think of Rouge as a love rival for Gray? But not like crazy constant fight just like a small cute one. Your choice

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

"There they are."

"The intruders!!" Guards came running in, but before they could reach us someone slayed right through them.

"Erza!" We said happily.

"You're safe." Lucy smiled.

"Why are you here?!" Erza asked staring at us.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Go back! This is not a place you should have come." Erza growled.

"Don't go sayin' that Erza. If we retreat with our tails between our legs that'll shame the name of Fairy Tail! I'm not going to let that blockhead off easy." Natsu said angrily.

"I said go back." Erza said plainly.

"Happy's been kidnapped! You expect me to leave him?!" Natsu growled.

"Happy?" Erza asked mumbling something else.

"Where is he?!" Natsu asked anxiously.

"I don't know." Erza mumbled.

"Ok, I get it" Natsu growled.

"What do you get?" Gray and I asked.

"Happy's waiting for me!" Natsu yelled running.

"We're going too!" Lucy exclaimed.

"No!" Erza growled stoping us with her sword.

"Milliana loves cats above all else. I cannot believe that she would do harm to Happy. I will take responsibility to bringing them both back. You get away from here as quickly as you can."

"No! Not without you!" Lucy yelled.

"This is my problem! I do not want you to get involved."

"It's already plenty our problem. You saw Natsu right?" I asked.

"Erza, what is this tower? Who is Jellal?" Lucy asked.

"I understand if you don't want to tell us. You said they used to be your companions, right? But now we are you're companions. We're on your side no matter what, Erza."

"You heard the lady." Gray agreed.

"Go back!" Erza said again.

"Erza..." Lucy whispered.

"This isn't like you, Erza." Gray pointed out.

"You'd usually say "follow me and no complaining!" We'll lend you a hand. Even you get scared sometimes, right?" Gray asked.

Erza turned to us with a tear escaping her eye, catching us all by surprise.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Wether I win or lose this battle, I will vanish from this world."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This is a future I cannot oppose. Therefore while I exist I will tell you everything. The name of this tower is the Tower of Heaven. Also known as the R-system. More than ten years ago a black-magic religious cult constructed it in order to cast a forbidden spell to resurrect someone from the dead..."

Erza continued to explain to us about the tower and who is Jellal.

"Sister... that story.. What is that supposed to mean?" A boy with blonde hair asked.