A boys tale

(revised)

Do any of you have volleyball tips for beginners cause I want to start playing but I still need a lot of help. Please...

♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨

After a while of being in the darkness I finally began to get free.

"What...?" I mumbled almost forgetting where I was. I looked around and something felt off a bit different actually.

"Lucy..." I whispered. She's in danger I have to go. I looked at Gray and noticed he was still frozen.

'Damn. What do I do...' I though for a second before making up my mind. Lucy. I began running towards where I sensed her magic jumping over various obstacles. As I finally began to get closer I noticed that Gajeel was also there and right behind ready to attack him was the guy who was with Gray.

"Not so fast! The Legacy!" I exclaimed blocking the skeletal looking guy's attack with a swing of my now golden scythe.

"Blade..." I heard Lucy utter out happily.

"Freeze." A husky voice mused behind me. Next  thing I knew my scythe froze then broke to pieces and as a follow up the ice started to come at me in shards.

"I don't think so." Gray growled completely reflecting the attack.

"Gray..." Lucy smiled.

"Heh." The man that looked a bit like Gray chuckled. Before Gray could do anything another Tartaros member appeared out of nowhere blowing fire out of his mouth.

"Fire?!" Gajeel gasped. Just in time a certain pink haired idiot came in and ate up all the flames as per usual.

"I don't know what all went on, but you saved my ass, Lucy. I get the sense you did, anyway." Natsu smirked.

"Not bad for a weakling." Gajeel commented.

"Now you can bet we'll take care of the rest." I reassured.

"You get your rest." Gray ordered.

"Okay..." Lucy mumbled hesitantly.

"Oh, boy. Looks like we have a lineup of tough guys. I'm fired up!" Natsu smashed his fists together making flames emit from them.

"Face is kaput. Your flying HQ crashed. You guys are fresh out of tricks." Natsu continued.

"You..." Gray stared at the man that kind of looked like him.

"No... It can't be..." Gray looked away.

"He's the guy who froze the giants' village! And he froze me, too!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Wuss." Gray and I commented bluntly.

"Shut up!" Natsu retorted.

"Anyways that dude's smell... resembles yours." Gajeel turned to Gray.

'The same scent as Gray...' I thought to myself. Suddenly the guy lunged towards Gray grabbing him.

"Gray!" I exclaimed.

"I'm taking this one." The guy mused.

"What?!" Gray exclaimed before disappearing.

"They're gone?" Gajeel mumbled as we all turned in the direction they left.

"Looking away must mean you're confident in yourselves. But your doom is right here. Twirl." The guy with the tan skin attacked enveloping each one of us in a hurricane.

"Like a little breeze would work on iron!" Gajeel threatened wishing himself down with an iron body making the hurricanes dissapear.

"Club of the iron dragon!" Gajeel attacked only to be blocked by a large monster like guy. Just as the guy who was with Gray was about to interfere Natsu kicked him away only for the guy to appear behind him.

"Chelsea Dagger!" I attacked the guy sending slices aimed towards him which he dodged easily.

"What the hell is with this one?!" Gajeel exclaimed receiving an attack from the monster like guy.

"Dammit another pain-in the-ass wizard!" Natsu grunted.

"I'm not a wizard I wield curse power. Sink." The tan guy replied sending a curse towards Natsu at the same time.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Natsu yelled as the quick sand started dragging him down. Rather than replying, the guy threw a swift kick at Natsu's face.

"BRILLIAN FLAME OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu attacked.

"Downpour." The guy cursed bluntly making it rain getting rid of Natsu's fire.

"Dammit! Again?!" Natsu groaned. I pulled away from Natsu's fight and continued in my own.

"PERFECT WEAPON: Goodbye!" I summoned a katana this time and sent out the attacks once more but the skeletal guy in front of me just turned his body into mist.

"Again?!" I frowned. 

'A body that's immune.' I thought to myself. Suddenly I started to get an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

'Please tell me it's not about Gray. Please let him be alright.' I tried pushing the feeling away.

"A tale..." The guy reappeared a few feet behind me.

"A tale?" I repeated still on guard.

"Seilah said tales written by humans are wearisome. However this tale of you humans in particular is so comical that it's captured my interest." The guy laughed.

"You're in my way!" I heard Natsu growl at Gajeel.

"Apologize, Salamander!" Gajeel bumped foreheads with Natsu.

"You apologize, or i'll sock you in the jaw!" Natsu threatened.

"The two of you calm down! Right now's not the time to be fighting with each other!" I warned.

"It's his fault!" Natsu blamed fighting with Gajeel only to be pushed away by the large monster guy.

"So what kind of tale will you show me?" The guy in front of me mused. I frowned and jumped away avoiding an attack. I regrouped with Natsu and Gajeel and stared at the enemies in front of us. We took a good look at them before running towards them Natsu attacked his with a kick, while Gajeel tried with a punch, and I also attacked with a kick. My attack went right through as the guy pulverized once again. He held up a staff and emitted purpled gas that pushed me back. 

'The uneasy feeling is getting stronger.' I frowned.

"I hope Gray's okay..." I silently reassured myself.

"Gray? I see. That boy is special to you. All tales have a beginning... and an end." The guy smirked.

"For the boy, the beginning was the day Deliora stole everything from him." He continued.

"What are you on about?" I retorted.

"Deliora stole his house, his friend, his mother and father. Amid the calamity that ignored his prayers, the boy's tale began that day. And Gray's tale comes to an end today." The guy explained.

"And what makes you say that?" I growled.

" I can see it. Succumbing to despair again when faced with the power of inhuman calamity, the boy at last chooses the same face as his mentor." The guy finished.

♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ ♨ 

Go listen to TØP's new song Heathens plz. It's really good trust me. C'mon... Hear it. It's really good...