Blade vs Minerva

(edited)

Okay I know Erza fights Minerva but i thought it would be better if Blade fighting.  Also friendly reminder FIGHTING SCENES ARE NOT MY STRONG SUIT SO IF THE FIGHT SCENE IS A BIT EHHH-ISH IT'S BECAUSE I'M STILL LEARNING! Thank you.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

'This has been such a wild week.' I sighed walking around in the place we were put in to fight. I've just been walking around aimlessly following Master Mavis', but I was at least hoping to find someone I know or something. Gray thankfully already won a battle making me sigh in relief.

"Is the poor little fairy lost?" A taunting voice asked.

"Who's there?" I asked summoning my scythe.

"Your worst nightmare." The voice whispered behind me before I could turn I was met by a burning sensation hitting my back.

"Minerva..." I growled holding my back.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"To destroy the fairies of course. Besides my little competition is taking to long." She smirked.

"Damn you!" I cursed running at her swinging my scythe, but the woman easily dodged.

"Ha! Naive fairy!" She laughed jumping over me somehow landing a hit causing me to trip.

"I will beat you!" I yelled running at her. I pretended that I was going to it her with my scythe but instead at the last moment I knocked her feet out from under her and just as I was about to punch her she grabbed my arm and sent an unbearable pain up throughout my arm.

'Crap!' I thought jumping back holding my arm.

"What? Is the fairy frightened?" She taunted with a smirk.

"Not at all." I waved my hand to numb the pain. 

"Then what are you waiting for?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" I yelled charging at her. Landing a few successful hits.

"Stupid fairy thinking you can win." She smirked suddenly grabbing me by my neck.

"Well, I will completely destroy that thought!" She yelled making my body feel like it's on fire.

'No I won't let her see me in pain like this.' I thought to myself.

"I won't allow that." I muttered grabbing her arm, digging my nails into it.

"Damn you!" She jumped back letting me go while holding her now bleeding arm.

"I won't let you win." I stated darkly holding out my arms to summon my giant shuriken.

"I will ensure my guild a victory!" I yelled running toward her attacking with everything i've got whenever she would dodge one of my attacks with my weapon I would give her a body blow. The fight was going in my favor until I slipped up and slipped.

"I can see right through you!" She laughed attacking me with near fatal blows each one hurt more than the last.

"I guess you won't ensure your guild that victory, huh?" She smirked placing her foot on my chest almost crushing the air out of me.

"Well?! Answer me!" She laughed stomping on me repeatedly but I just kept my mouth shut and stared at the sky ahead of me.

"You know what? For some time I've wondered what you've hid behind that fringe of yours." She suddenly changed the topic taking her foot off of me.

"It seems like you don't mind if I take a look?" She smirked starting to lift up my bangs.

'My....eye... It's my.... trump card!' I suddenly remembered.