Together

(edited)

I'm gonna skip the whole celestial spirit turning into bad guys by the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been about a week since Lucy's spirits went haywire thankfully though we managed to turn them back to normal. I planned something small for Gray and I to do so he could hopefully somewhat forget about today which is a not so happy day for him.

"BLADEEEE!" Lucy yelled slamming the door open.

"Lucy!" I screamed in shock covering myself with the shirt I was putting on.

"Oh, sorry." She smiled sheepishly while closing the door.

"It's fine. What happened?" I asked putting on a thin sweater as I walked out.

"Well... Juvia wanted to bake a cake for Gray because it's their 413th day anniversary and I said you'd help her." Lucy mumbled avoiding my gave.

"..." I stared at her not knowing what to say.

"Have you by any chance forgotten that we're actually dating and that she's just a stalker?" I replied bluntly.

"No, I didn't forget, but somehow Erza found out that you actually cook good so she ordered me to come get you." She fumbled with her hands.

"Hold on. Erza sent you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She nodded making me go blank.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ERZA SENT YOU DO YOU WISH FOR MY DEATH OR SOMETHING?!?!?" I yelled grabbing her hand while dragging her out of the house.

"Sorry!" Lucy laughed as we arrived to Fairy Hills.

"Let's see..." Lucy dragged me into the building down a hall while looking at the room numbers.

"Here!" She pointed to a door.

"Hey Erza you wanted to se---" I cut myself off once I saw Juvia's house it was full of Gray things from framed pictures to giant teddy bears you name it.

"Oh! Lucy, Blade you're here!" Erza walked out of what I assumed was the kitchen.

"Yeah... we are..." I slowly replied looking at everything around me.

'So creepy!' I shivered.

"Come." Erza commanded taking my wrist taking me into the kitchen which was a complete mess.

"What happened here?" I asked turning to Erza.

"Juvia was trying to bake a cake for Gray, but as you can see it didn't go so well so I wanted you to teach her how to bake a cake... You can do that, right?" Erza turned to me a scary aura following her last sentence.

"Y-yeah.." I stuttered walking towards Juvia.

"Shall we begin?" I asked the blunette. 

"Yes!" She nodded with a smiled.

.

.

.

"Free at last." I sighed leaving Fairy Hills. Turns out Juvia can't bake a cake at all even with my help although Erza now has at least twenty strawberry cakes that I made.

"Man. I practically spent the whole day here." I mumbled taking off into the air to find Gray. I looked around a few cities for hours but I didn't find him not even a trace so I came to a conclusion. The forest. I quickly made my way to the forest and landed at the entrance.

"I hope you're here." I whispered under my breath taking a step in. I walked for a while until I reached the field full of flowers just to find it empty.

"Just my luck." I yelled running my hand through my hair, stressed and tired and to make things worse it was getting cold almost about to snow and all I had was this thin sweater to keep me warm.

"Maybe in another town?" I asked myself as I began to run through the woods. The cold snow began to nibble at my skin and soon enough I could see my breath in front of my face nearly blocking my view. I looked around taking in the passing trees it was getting dark and I still didn't find Gray.

"Damn it!" I suddenly yelled as I tripped on a tree branch.

"Stupid as--" Before I could finish swearing a small whining sound cut me off.

"Hello?" I tilted my head standing up. To my left a small whine made me snap my head in it's direction. I slowly walked towards the sound and stopped right in front of a bush that seemed to tremble.

"What the hell?" I placed my freezing hands on the bush and parted it open to find a small husky.

'It's so cute!' I squealed.

"Hey there." I smiled holding my hands out to pick it up, but it only shivered under my touch. 

'He's cold' I stared at the dog in awe as I began to take off my sweater.

"C'mob boy." I whispered as I picked it up gently using my sweater as a blanket for him.

"Let's go..." I smiled holding it to my chest walking the rest of the way until I got to the city where people stared at me weirdly most likely due to my lack of sweater. Continuing to look for Gray I went around the whole town but came up with nothing.

"Where is he?" I whispered feeling tired I sat down on a bench resting the dog on my lap.

"What a day, huh?" I looked down to find the small wolf sleeping which only made me more tired and sleepy.

'Maybe a small nap wouldn't hurt...'  I could already see my skin turning paler than usual almost going blue.

"Oh well..." I mumbled as my eyes slowly closed.

❅Gray's P.O.V❅

I started making my way back home after a long day of walking around the town. While fixing the itchy scarf that Juvia had just given me I noticed a familiar figure sleeping on a bench. As I neared the figure I noticed it was Blade whose skin was slowly turning blue and snow was starting to pile on top of her. On her lap her thin sweater laid in a cradle like form.

"Blade!" I shook her, but she didn't move. I looked into her sweater to find a ball of fur in a curled position.

"Damn idiot."' I grunted picking her up being careful with the animal in her sweater. Immediately she nuzzled her face into my chest. I quickly walked home placing her on my bed once we arrived, I placed the animal in a pile of old blankets and afterwards I began to tend to Blade changing her clothes and nearing a heater towards her body along with placing a few more warm blankets on her.

"Gray..." She whispered.

"Yeah?" I turned to her only to find her sleep talking.

"I found a dog... Is he ok?" She mumbled making me chuckle at her worry over a dog rather than her own health..

'Yeah he's fine.' I smiled softly stripping down to join her in bed..

'I hope she'll be okay...' I drifted off thinking about her and Ur.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is pretty much just something that I came up with so if it's not that good it's because i'm still inexperienced so don't hate just correct. Please.