Here Comes KemoKemo!

(edited)

Hello

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Sorry for making you worry." I apologized for probably the fifth time this morning.

"It's alright i'm just glad you're safe." Gray smiled as we walked to Natsu's house because he apparently  found some sort of egg. The dog I had found yesterday stayed at Gray's house resting and getting warmed up.

"So what are we gonna name him?" I changed the subject.

"Name who?" Gray turned to me.

"The husky of course!" I smiled.

"How about frosty or forest?" He turned to me.

"Hmmmm... I'll think about those two." I smiled. 

"Hey there's Erza and Lucy!" He pointed to the duo. We walked over to them and stared at Natsu's house.

"Ten days now?" Erza sighed.

"Yeah. He hasn't even shown up at the guild. It looks like he's keeping the egg warm." Lucy nodded.

"He's not eating it, is he?" Gray raised an eyebrow.

"There's no way! After all, he did a good job keeping Happy's egg warm, right?" Lucy retorted.

"Anyway, let's check on him." Erza leaded the way.

"Natsu? Happy?" Lucy called out as she opened the door. We walked in to find Happy passed out on the floor and Natsu sleeping on the couch in a sitting position.

"H-Hey Natsu!" Lucy ran over to the pink haired male.

"H-Hey they ate it after all, and then got sick!" Gray exclaimed staring at the broken egg.

"Stop it, Gray!" Lucy scolded making me snicker a bit. We were cut off by a small roundish figure zooming around the house.

"What the...?" I exclaimed.

"You're slow. Do you think you can get away like that?" Erza yelled summoning a sword. She immediately began swinging it around completely missing the zooming object, but she was stopped by a sleepy Natsu stopping the sword with his hands.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked tiredly.

"Natsu!" Lucy stared shocked. The small object flew to Natsu and hid in-between his legs once Erza made her sword disappear.

"There you are." Natsu smiled at the trembling figure between his legs.

"W-What is that?" Lucy asked bending down to get a better look at it.

"It just hatched." A thin looking Happy replied rolling over.

"We haven't slept, just kept it warm all this time..." Happy yawned.

"It's cute when you take a closer look." Erza smiled.

"So what is it?" Gray asked bending down to observe it.

"We don't know." Natsu sighed as we stared at it.

.

.

.

~At the guild~

"All right, Ive decided! your name is Kemokemo!" Natsu yelled while lifting up the poor thing 'Lion King' style. The small creature only let out a small giggle.

"Happy, we've got a new member of the family!" Natsu smiled.

"Aye, I'll do my best with the cooking!" Happy smiled but he then frowned.