Hearts as one

(Revised)

More updates ye!

❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃❁❃

Standing up we stood in silence as if waiting for something to happen. Suddenly Erza appeared with Doranbolt transporting them there.

"Erza!" happy exclaimed.

"There's no time! We'll explain everything later! Just follow me!" She exclaimed.

"But... Natsu..." Lucy trembled as she cried.

"Natsu is alive." Immediately Doranbolt transported us to where most everyone helping us were. Immediately she began to explain to everyone the situation.

"So you're telling me that Natsu and the other dragon slayers are all trapped within these 'Ravines of time'?!" Lissana exclaimed.

"Together with Acnologias spiritual body?!" Lucy added on.

"So... If they can rip this 'spiritual body' a new one." Gray frowned.

"Indeed." Juvia agreed.

"They've got Laxus there with 'em. it'll be a piece of cake!" Bickslow chuckled.

"A piece of cake?! They're taking on Acnologia!" Freed pointed out.

"And although they may be alive, theres no telling what sort of condition their in after all they've been through." Evergreen sighed.

Standing in silence we finally started coming up with a plan. We're going to use Fairy Sphere. While Lucy went with a few others went to look in the guilds library for a book with the method needed to cast Fairy Sphere, meanwhile I went with Gray and Doranbolt to get a ship.

"Gray!! Blade!!" Lyon exclaimed as we transported inferno of them.

"Cant you transport more of us at once?" Gray turned to Doranbolt.

"Don't be ridiculous." The male sighed.

"I heard that the fight was over." Lyon stood up from his seat.

"It's just the beginning. Acnologia is coming this way." Gray explained.

"We need a ship! Please ready up a large one!" I added. Nodding they led us to the port where they showed us their ships.

"Looks like this is the biggest ship they've got here." Gray looked up at the vessel

"It's the one the Alvarez army left.

"But how in the world are we going to get Acnologia onto this thing." I frowned.

"I'll knock him out of the skies." Erza spoke up.

"Everyone! you've all arrived!" I exclaimed as they started getting of their horses.

"Quit it with the crazy plans already..." Gray frowned,

"But, if we cant damage him with magic, then at least we can beat him up with physical damage, right? Mirajane questioned.

"We should be able to. No... I'll do it. I promise." Erza nodded.

"But that still leaves two problems." Lissana pointed out.

"First, wether or nor Minerva and the others can actually lead Acnologia here." Doranbolt spoke up.

"And second, wether or not Lucy and the others will find what they're looking for in time." Cana added. Almost immediately Acnologia appeared in the distance,

"There he is!" Jet exclaimed.

"Acnologia." Erza spoke his name like poison.

"Gotta buy time until Lucy and the others show up." Mirajane exclaimed.