Natsu vs Gray

Honestly this is so far my favorite arc to fix.(edited)

Does anybody even read these

≋W.M≋W.M≋W.M≋W.M≋W.M≋

"Gray-san?" Wendy asked softly.

"What's wrong with you, Gray?" I asked with a frown.

"Stand back Wendy, Blade." Natsu warned making Wendy and me back up a few steps.

"Gray, what's wrong? Do you have a stomach ache?" Happy asked concerned.

"That's obviously not the problem!" I shouted at the blue cat.

'Although with that Metamo-chan stuff she was selling I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.' I sweat dropped.

"Ice make lance!" Gray attacked. The lances nearly hit Natsu but he not so gracefully dodged them.

"Natsu-san! Gray-san!" Wendy yelled.

"What's going on?" Carla asked.

"Gray! Why are you attacking Natsu?" Happy asked slightly tilting his head.

"HAHAHAHAHA! HAI-HAI-HAI! I bet you are surprised, but you have no time to stand there slack-jawed. Gray Fullbuster finish them off!" Daphne commanded.

"I heard ya!" Gray nodded.

"What do you think you're doing, seriously?" Natsu asked.

"Nothin' at all. Just wiping you out, is all!" Gray smirked attacking Natsu with ice lances.

"Stop it Gray!" I yelled trying to hold as much authority possible in my voice.

"Wait, isn't he a fake?" Carla asked.

"Something similar happened before." She added.

"That's right! There's something different about Gray this time." Happy pointed out.

"Something different?" I asked slightly tilting my head to the side.

"Like what?" Wendy asked.

"Um." He thought for a second. He was cut off when we heard the sound of clothes being removed.

"Let's do this for real already, Natsu." Gray smirked.

"He stripped." I pointed out.

"HE REALLY IS GRAY!" He added.

"That's what it was." Carla, Wendy, and I sweat-dropped at the same time.

"You bastard... you're seriously going for it?" Natsu grunted.

"Here I come, Natsu!" Gray exclaimed.

"Ice make! Battle axe!" Gray attacked.

"Roar of the fire dragon!" Natsu counter-attacked. I heard Gray yell then a grunt from Natsu indicating he got punched.

"Hai-Hai! That's the way. He's not a fake absolutely not. He is the honest to goodness Gray Fullbuster, in the flesh! And just so you know, i'm not controlling him using magic! He is doing this of his own free will!" Daphne nodded. 

"You don't need to tell me that. No one's punches could piss me off the same way as the real Gray's" Natsu  grinned.

"You're tellin' me that you let me punch you as some sort of test?" Gray asked raising an eyebrow he was quickly cut off by Natsu ramming into him.

"Talons of the fire dragon!" Natsu kicked Gray into a wall and breaking it.

"Hold it, buddy!" Natsu went after him.