Erza?

oof (edited)

Hi guys yeah i know that they met Gray while coming back from their mission but just go with it please.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Natsu, Happy, Lucy, and I where currently walking from to the guild after we completed this kind of easy job. We had to kill this monster thing and it was pretty easy, but we came across a few problems. Nothing we couldn't fix.

We are currently following Happy who thinks we are going the right way because of smell or something like that. We where walking when we heard something in some bushes that we passed. 

"Stay here" Natsu said tackling the bush.

 "Get him Natsu!!" Happy exclaimed cheering Natsu on. Natsu and the figure jumped out of the bush revealing the culprit.

"Why is he in his underwear?!" Lucy asked.

"I was looking for a bathroom." Gray said getting ready to attack Natsu.

"Why would you strip down before you found it, and why would there be a bathroom in the middle of the forest any way?!" Natsu asked. Wow thats probably the only sane thing i have heard Natsu say.

"You should butt out when people are trying to use the bathroom." Gray retorted. Settling down their small fight we all sat down and started to talk. 

"So you were on your way back from a job?" Lucy asked.

"Cutting through the forest is the quickest way back to magnolia." Gray explained.

"See! See!" Happy exclaimed. I just let out a small sigh and laid down.

"You where bragging about your nose, but you couldnt even smell Gray out there." Point one Lucy. 

"There are some odors I dont want to smell" Happy said in as-a-matter of fact tone.

 "Whats that supposed to mean!?" Gray asked Happy angrily. While Happy well he just ignored him.

"You're annoying. Just hurry on home." Natsu sighed.

"I was planning to. We're in big trouble if we dont hurry back."

"Why?" I asked still laying down with my eyes closed. 

"Erza's going to be back soon." Gray replied in a solemn voice 'Who the hell is Erza?'

"You mean the Erza?" Lucy asked sounding scared. 

"They say she's the toughest wizard in fairy tail." Happy said with his mouth full of fish.

"Wow! I want to meet her!" Lucy gushed. Why does that not surprise me.

"Whats she like? I asked starting to sit up.

"Scary" Natsu and Gray chorused. "Huh?" Lucy asked confused.

"A wild animal?" "A beast?" Natsu and Gray whispered to eachother.

"More like a full fledged monster." Happy exclaimed making  Lucy imagine a huge monster.

"She's not that big." Happy said going back to eating his fish.

"No she's surprisingly big." Natsu stated.

"In terms of scariness, Lucy's image of her isnt far of the mark." Gray said crossing his arms.

 "No she might be even bigger!" He continued.

 "About this big maybe?" Natsu said imagining a monster bigger than a mountain. 

"No, i'd say she could demolish three mountains with one kick" Gray pointed out. 

"Three is an exaggeration. Id say more like two." Happy said joining the conversation.