Drunk Love!

(edited)

This is going to be one of my own chapters so brace yourselves for probably the worst chapter yet.

❄G.F❄G.F❄G.F❄G.F❄G.F❄G.F❄G.F❄

The second we got back to Magnolia I ran home to change out of the clothes I was wearing and also to take a well needed shower. Deciding to stay home I rested as everyone threw a party for Wendy.

"Blade i'm home!" Lucy called out.

"Do you know what time it is?" I scolded jokingly.

"Yeah it's 8:08." She remarked sassily.

"So how drunk was everyone." I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Piss drunk. Even Natsu and Gray were drunk." She laughed.

"Awww. Must have been fun." I laughed.

"Well i'm off I really need to take a shower." She laughed. Once she left I grabbed my earphones and began to read.

.

.

.

"Ring! Ring! Your phone is ringing, pick it up!" My ringtone yelled.

"Hello?" I picked up my phone groggily.

"Oh sorry did I wake you?" Mirajane asked.

"Sort of, but anyways what's up." I asked.

"Well...TheresabunchofpeopleattheguildthatgotdrunkandIwashopingthatyoucouldpossiblyhelpmebytakingoneofthemhome." She answered in one breath

"I'll be there in a sec." I replied somehow understanding what she said.

~at the guild~

"So who am I taking home?" I asked the white haired guild mate.

"That's your choice~" She smiled sweetly.

"Hmm." I stared at all the potential candidates.

"Hold on couldn't you have asked someone else!" I exclaimed.

"No everyone was just way to drunk." She explained.

"Alright then I guess i'll take Gray." I sighed choosing him since we were closest as friends.

"~Good choice" She smirked.

"DON'T SAY IT LIKE I'M PURCHASING HIM!" I yelled picking up the drunk Gray.

'I know I said I wanted to see them drunk but I meant when they were celebrating.' I sighed.

"Night Mira!" I called out.

"Goodnight!" She called after.

"I wuff youuuuuu!" Gray slurred as we left the guild.

"I luff you too." I replied stoically .

"~MMMM!" He smiled hugging me.

"I luff you more.~" He smiled placing a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek.

"Ewwww!" I whined wiping my cheek.

"YoU DoN't LuFf meeee!" He cried. I let out an annoyed sigh hoping we get to my house soon. I was gonna drop him off at his house but I realized I don't know where he lives.

"Bladeeeee Blllaaaddeeeee~" He repeated drunkly.

"What?!" I snapped turning to face him. When I turned I was met with a pair of soft lips and the taste of alcohol. His eyes were closed enjoying it, while my eyes were wide open in shock.