In the End

(Edited)

Sorry I didn't update for such a long time. I just felt a little unmotivated, but i'm back now. I kinda hate this tho so you can just skip it you know.

⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫

After leaving Gray I drove faster trying to get away from him and the others, driving deeper in to the woods I suddenly felt a pulse making me lose my balance and crash into a tree, immediately I stood up and looked around. Everything was normal until the sky turned blood red, I turned around to see if everything else was red but before I could turn something pierced through me sending an immense shock of pain through me, but before I could hit the ground everything went back to normal.

"He's close." I breathed to myself trying to calm down my accelerated heart beat. I shook of the horrible feeling and started walking being cautious of my surroundings, just as I stepped forward a figure fell in front of me.

"Word on the street is you want to meet the boss. Am I right?" The guy asked bringing his weapon up to his lips and kissing it.

"And so what if I am? What's it to you?" I asked preparing a rinkaku weapon form which were 4 bright red tentacle like things extracting from my back.

"Heh, well sorry to tell you but getting to him ain't easy even for us. To get to him you have to find your own way." The guy smirked.

"Fine by me." I growled going in for an attack. We went back and forth neither one of us gave up until I felt another pulse resonate through me causing me to lose my balance and my concentration at this the guy lunged at me stabbing right through me. I coughed out blood and fell back but just as I touched the floor I was standing, completely healthy in front of the guy.

"I see the boss got you good." The guy chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I growled regaining my breath.

"What I mean is what I say... You get me?" The guy shrugged, only making me angrier. I went in for and attack using different methods and attacking from different areas both of us only got nicks in and the occasional good punch. I was getting agitated and restless I wanted to end this fight and go on but this guy could hold his own very well.

I was just about to attack once more when a familiar, idiotic voice broke in.

"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!" The pink haired idiot flew in punching the guy.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled feeling anger and worry surge through me.

"You have to leave! This isn't your battle it's mine!" I yelled.

"So what? You're still a part of Fairy Tail. Your fights are our fights." Natsu smirked making Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, and the exceeds come out. 

"Oh! I see you've brought company! Weeellll good thing I came prepared too!" The guy yelled letting out a loud whistle. At the sound, others came out and it became a full on battle.

"No... Please... leave..." I whispered falling to my knees. Once again I felt the pulse go through me and everything turned red, on the trees were my guild mates strung up on the branches beaten up and bloodied.

"Why? Please... It-it's n-not re-real." I stuttered feeling tears stream down my face.

"This is all you fault." The man said walking towards me.

"This could've been avoided if you just tried a little harder." He shrugged picking up Gray by his hair and slamming him into a tree. 

"STOP!" I yelled waking up. I looked around again to see that they were well and alive and fighting back victoriously. I took a few deep breaths and made a dagger now knowing how i had to get to him the man who tortured me. I formed a small simple dagger and held it to my stomach. I took in shaky breaths before pushing it in. The pain was nearly unbearable I could already feel the blood seep through my shirt and onto my hands.

"Hey! She ain't that dumb after all!" The guy I was once fighting laughed, only to get knocked out by Gray.

"Blade!" He yelled running towards me.

"It's f-fine. I have to do this." I breathed out closing my eyes greeting the darkness.

***************************

There he was... Right in front of me. 

"I see you've made it through." He turned to me. I only returned silence to him.

"Not talking I see." He turned his back to me grabbing something from a table I somehow didn't notice. I stretched out a bit to try to see what he was getting but my efforts were in vain. Although I almost immediately found out as he turned and threw a set of throwing knives at me they all missed but one which only scratched my cheek.

"Where are we." I spoke boldly. It wasn't as much as a question as it was a demand.

"In my mind." He spoke turning back once again.

"Your mind? How?" I asked.

"Well i'm dead, you see. So, I had my conscious turned into the power I gave you all just so I could work on my experiments and check on them easily." He chuckled turning to me and throwing a scythe which only sliced through my hair.

"Hmmm." He smirked at my plain reaction. I frowned and ran up to him jumping up last minute to hit him over the head, but he immediately appeared opposite of me as if I hadn't moved at all.

"Let's see how this one works..." He placed his hand under his chin as he picked up a dagger. He turns quickly throwing it at me, this time I grabbed it by the blade just before it touched my stomach. I dropped the simple weapon and went in to attack him. This happened a few more times until I understood what I had to do. I picked up a weapon he had previously thrown at me. I brought the blade up to my chest a bit over where the valley of my breasts was.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a worried expression.

"Destroying you." I replied simply.

"B-But how are you going to do that?! My conscious lives in the others as well!" He yelled beginning to sweat.

"There are no others i've killed nearly all of them. Besides i'm the first one to be made so if I get rid of you from me it'll at least weaken your connection to the others." I replied.

"No! That won't work! It can't!" He yelled.

"We'll just have to see." I dug the weapon into my chest and dragged it down a little under my belly button.

"No! NO!" He yelled as a black substance poured you of me. It started off as goo before taking my shape. It gave the man a horrible smirk before walking up to him and dispersing towards him in the form of sharp Blades.

"H-how?" He cried.

"There are people who I love very much that are waiting for me." I replied measly before passing out.

***************************

I woke up in a strangers bed feeling weak after that mental battle.

"Hello?" I called out weakly.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" The familiar voice of Gray yelled.

"You're okay." He then whispered hugging me.

"Yeah..." I replied shortly as the others came in and gave me hugs and long horrible lectures. After they left Gray stayed and explained everything that happened apologizing every now and then. But I was happy, they got the master back and fixed the guild but the fairy heart and what Zeref planned to do with it was worrisome, but for the time being I wanted to relax and enjoy what time of peace I have left with Gray.

⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫~⌦⌫

This was trash and very late i'm sorry. I shall take any form of insult towards my writing as punishment.