The Fight

(Edited)

Hi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu, Gray, and I stood with our backs to each other preparing to fight the monkeys.

"Get'em you lugs!" The monkey with the Afro yelled making the monkeys run towards us.

"We sure got an ear-full of their brain-dead brother banter." Natsu laughed.

"Sounds like they're both the older brother." Gray smirked.

"Either way their getting their butts kicked." I smirked and attacked just when they tried to shoot us Natsu beat one group Gray another one and I also beat another group and for each attack we had each other's backs.
.

.

.

.

Breathing heavily the three of us threw our heads back trying to get air back in our lungs.

"What was with these guys? They weren't small fry at all." Natsu sighed.

"They actually had some fight in them." I said while stretching.

"Of course they do! they're an entire guild! What in the world were you people thinking!" Carla yelled from behind a tree.

"Okay blabber-ape! Where is your base?!" Natsu yelled picking up one of the monkeys.

"I ain't telling you stupid!" The monkey shot back making Natsu get angry and head-butting him he went to another monkey laying down nearby and asked him the same thing.

"Guest the rest is up to you." The other monkey groaned in pain.

"What?" Natsu asked.

"Guest?" Gray added in.

"Hey there flame-brain, brat, demon freak long time no see." A voice said.

"Huh?" The three of us turned.

"I really owe you for what you did to me way back when, you damn flies." Erigor smirked.

"It's you!" Natsu said shocked.

"Hey ya, you breezy bastard! Long time indeed! How's it hanging!" Natsu yelled happily.

"Huh?" Gray and I turned too him with a dead-pan expression.

"We ain't got that kind of relationship bub!" Erigor yelled.

"Take a hint geez." I quietly mumbled.

"That's the guy responsible for trying to use lullaby to assassinate gramps and the other masters!" Gray growled.

"Oh right I seem to recall I beat the crap outta him." Natsu laughed.

"After the destruction of Eisenwald. I wandered as a free agent through the guilds associated with Oracion Seis. Waiting for this day. The day I get revenge on you flies! The day the Death God is born once again!"

"Revenge match? Sounds interesting." Gray replied.

"I'm getting fired up!" Natsu smirked.
.

.

.

"Impressive...Those monkeys where nothing compared to him." Gray said blocking us from one of his attacks.

"Yeah." I nodded agreeing.

"Leave him to me!" Natsu yelled jumping towards Erigor.

"IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!!" Natsu punched Erigor. The flames not really touching him because of the wind.