The Nine Demon Gates

(revised)

Sorry for the last update. It wasn't one of my best jobs but what has been done is done. Sorry once again. Fluffy af beginning tho sort of.

❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~

"What you doing?" Gray asked sitting behind me on my bed.

"Watching anime." I replied shortly while petting forest who was also entertained with the show.

"Oh..." Gray replied wrapping his arms around me before removing them.

"Hmm?" I hummed feeling something a bit heavy around my neck.

"What's this?" I asked staring at the necklace.

"Do you like it?" Gray smiled softly as I turned to him.

"Yeah, but isn't it yours?" I frowned.

"No. It's like mine. See? Mine has a small cross in the center while yours has a small blue gem." He replied showing me his necklace.

"But... Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanted give you this as a way to promise you that I will always protect you and I will never leave you." Gray held my hands avoiding my gaze with a blush.

"Gray..." I whispered placing my hands on his cheeks so he's facing me.

"Thank you!" I smiled pulling him into a sweet kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're welcome." He smiled into the kiss.

.

.

.

"Look at this, Gray-sama!" Juvia exclaimed as we walked into the guild. Immediately I hid the necklace Gray gave me into my shirt.

"Juvia backed buns! They're called Gray buns." The brunette spoke up holding up a whole tray full of bread with Gray on them.

"Well, they look good, but I have a thing against eating my own face...

"That makes sense. Juvia will eat the Gray buns, while you, Gray-sama... eat my Juvia buns" The girl exclaimed holding out another tray full of bread with her face on it.

"I was tricked!" Gray yelled as I nearly chocked on my saliva from how clever that trick was.

"If you ain't gonna eat it, I will!" Elam laughed taking a bit out of a Juvia bun.

"This is the flavor of a man!" He praised.

"Elf-nii-chan, you need to get a clue!" Lissana scolded.

"Another man ate Juvia's buns, and I don't even understand his opinion! Juvia cried.

"Well, you did go to the trouble, so i'll have one." Gray shrugged taking a bite out of one of the breads.

"Gray-sama~! That's a Gray bun~!" Juvia fawned.

"EMERGENCY! DIRE NEWS!" Jet suddenly bursted through the guild doors. In an instant the mood in the guild hall changed. All nine members of the Magic Council were killed. And soon enough we were burdened with more horrible news.

...

"Porlyusica! How are Laxus and the others?! Are they okay?! Come on!" The Master exclaimed desperately.

"They are alive. However their bodies are permeated with magic barrier particles. Even a small ingested amount is know to be poisonous, possibly fatal. I don't know if they'll make a full recovery. The contamination is especially bad in Laxus' body. So much that's it's a miracle he's still alive." Porlyusica commented.

"Laxus..." Freed's weak voice spoke out.

"Freed." Master acknowledged.

"Laxus... saved... the town... if... it hadn't been for him... the town..." Freed tried to finish.

"I know. and you did well bringing everyone home." The Master praised.

"But... thanks to Laxus... the town was saved." Freed breathed out. The Master took a quick glance of the pained Laxus on one of the medical beds nearby.

"Is... the town... safe?" Freed asked. We all slightly bowed our faces. How could we tell him that Laxus didn't really save the town. People are still being found dead from the magic barrier particles.

"Yes." The Master lied making Freed smile in relief.

"Good." He smiled a single tear running down his cheek before falling asleep.

"Terrible..." Lucy whispered tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Gramps. This is war." Natsu growled walking out of the room the other members following him while I stayed.

"What are you still doing here, child?" Porlyusica turned to me.

"I wanted to help." I bowed.

"How so?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Angel of life form." I whispered changing into the angelic life form.

"I may not be able to completely get rid of the magic barrier particles right now maybe one day, but at the moment I can try to at least make it painless and nullify it a bit." I replied lifting up the sleeve of the white jacket from the transformation.

"Go ahead." She motioned a bit hesitantly.

"Thank you." I nodded unsheathing my sword. I held it up to my wrist and made a cut, the white instead of red liquid began to drip. I held my wrist up to freed and made him drink a bit.

"Next." I mumbled cleaning my wrist making another cut for Evergreen. After her I did the same for Bixlow, the former council member and doubled the amount for Laxus.

"I'm finished." I sighed transforming back feeling droopy.

"Now you go on home and get some rest." Porlyusica shooed me giving me a bandage wrap.

"Alright." I nodded stumbling out.

"Are you alright?!" Gray frowned as I nearly fell.

"I will be after I eat something." I mumbled.

"Hurry up then because we have to go protect the former council members." Gray pointed to the bar. I grabbed something quick and ate it as fast as I could while the others formed the teams. Once everything was complete we stood in front of the Master who was on the stage.

"The enemy is Tartaros! They're a cornerstone of the Balam Alliance, like Oracion Seis and Grimoire heart were. However we destroyed both of them. And like them, Tartaros will regret making an enemy out of us! Our comrades have been hurt. Their pain is ours. The blood that flows through their bodies flow through ours! This pain! This suffering! Turn it into fighting spirit and avenge them! We oddest act out of justice! We act out of will! Take pride in our bond and drive away your family's enemy!" The Master yelled and with that we were off.

❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~❂~ 

Kinda short but it was the most I could muster up considering i'm nearing my school year and the teachers are going crazy over grades and extra credit and I'm going crazy over my culmination outfit which isn't ready but yeah hope you like it especially the flufish part.