The return

(edited)

What am I doing with my summer vacation? Nothing. Also my life is falling apart to the point were I'm just listening to the 10 hour version of Mmmm what you say. Please end my suffering.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

♬Blade's P.O.V♬

'Where am I?' I wondered. I can't see, but I can hear what's going on. Lucy. She's calling out my name.

'I'm not dead.' I thought. I can still kinda move.

'Then I can still fight.' I placed my hand on the ground and forced myself to get up.

"Huh? You're still alive." I heard Keyes question. I stayed quiet and limped in the direction of his voice.

"How pitiful." He laughed. I could feel he sent an attack but they swerved away.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

"It's gonna take a whole lot more than just crushing to kill me." I spoke getting in stance for a final attack.

"With this spell I place deadly judgement upon you." I started, I've gotten stronger I can finally use actually deadly spell now.

"Lines of Sanzu." I placed the spell. The power began surging through me as I felt the three huge lines circle around the enemy and finally I attacked. I used my magic energy to slowly dissolve him making it a quick yet painful death.

"I was careless. How could I let a simple weakling be my undoing?!" I could hear Keyes exclaim as he began to dissolve.

"I know somehow, Gray's feelings and his father's feeling will reach each other. Even if their physical forms are gone the feelings will stay in their hearts forever. Because that's the power of humans." I cried.

"My tale. My..." Finally Keyes dissolved completely.

"Blade!" Lucy cheered but she immediately quieted.

'I'm sorry Gray...' I thought to myself as sobs escaped my mouth.

"It's better this way. Thank you. I can finally go to heaven thanks to you. And you stopped Face's activation.' They voice of Gray's dad echoed in my head.

'I'm so...'

'Don't say anything. Take care of Gray.' His voice cut me off.

'I will...' I cried.

"Blade!" Natsu called out.

"She did it?!" I heard Gajeel comment.

"Blade!" Lucy called me as I began to stumble from weakness.

"Are you alright?!" Gajeel exclaimed. Before I could answer my legs gave out and I fell back.

"Blade! Hang in there!" Lucy yelled as passed out in her arms.

"I want to see Gray." I whispered.

"You will! Soon!" Lucy reassured hugging me.

"Okay." I cried before passing out.

~~~

"What happened?" I asked while trying to heal my eyes.

"Laxus  fought in his condition." Gajeel explained.

"He needs immediate medical attention." I mumbled.

"Damn you, Laxus. You overdid it." Natsu growled.

"But thanks to that, we have this." Gajeel held something up from what I sensed.

"That demons' blood." Lucy whispered.

"Take this to old lady Porlyusica, Levy." Gajeel commanded.

"Okay. Laxus and the others can be healed with this, right?" Levy asked.

"Uhm. Where's Gray?" I turned to where I was guessing  Gajeel was sitting.

"He became incredibly powerful." Gajeel replied.

"Incredibly?" Natsu questioned..

"Yeah. He's different now. It was like the Ice Magic was rippling right under his skin." Gajeel explained. I finished healing my eyes and opened them examination the area around us.

"I wonder what happened." Lucy sighed.

"Well, he went off somewhere right away." Gajeel grumbled.

"I see." Natsu stood up.

"What do we do now?" Lucy frowned.

"Uh." Natsu suddenly froze up.

"What's wrong, Natsu?" Lucy asked.

"I bet that he doesn't like to hear that the ice bastard suddenly powered up." Gajeel taunted.

"Gajeel." Natsu whispered trembling.

"Can't you hear it?" Natsu trembled.

"Huh?" Gajeel grunted.

"That voice..." Natsu whispered. Gajeel's eyes widened and froze up.

"What?" Lucy questioned as the ground began to tremble. We stayed quiet as the trembling grew stronger and the faint sound of a dragon's roar became audible.

"That voice! Id never forget it!" Natsu frowned.

"ACNOLOGIA!" He exclaimed. We all panicked as Acnologia immediately began creating havoc. To make things worse Gajeel and Natsu completely froze up.

"Natsu?" Lucy walked up to the pink haired boy worried.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I kneeled next to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu..." Lucy called out placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Hot!" Lucy pulled her hand back.

"Gajeel, too!" Levy pointed out. The two Dragon Slayers sat still short gasps escaping their mouths.

"Nastu... Gajeel." Lucy frowned. 

"Igneel!" Natsu suddenly stopped shaking.

"Ingeel! Why can I hear Igneel's voice?!" Natsu panicked.

"Nastu?" Levy asked worried. Before we could react a red fiery light emitted from Natsu's chest.

"AGHHHHHH! AHHGHHHHHH! AHHHHH!" Natsu yelled holding his chest. The light turned into fire and  emitted from all directions sending Lucy and I flying back. We stared in awe as a whole dragon emerged from Natsu's chest. 

"I apologize for everything, Natsu. I've been inside of you all this time." The Dragon spoke flying up. We continued staring as the dragon clashed with Acnologia.

"Is this... a dream?" I asked wide-eyed.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ 

I have no plans for when I reach the last episode.