Evil guild

Reference to what a rapier sword is above ↑ .One hundred and something more to go!! T_T (Edited)

☜ ☞☜ ☞☜ ☞☜ ☞☜ ☞☜ ☞☜ ☞☜ ☞

"Geez you're pathetic. This, after picking up a fight?" Gray said looking out the window. We finally managed to get on a train and settle down in our seats.

'Man i'm really sleepy.' I gazed out the window. Silently yawning I rubbed my eyes to try and get rid of the sleepiness. Sitting up properly I tried to stay awake but I soon gave in to the void of sleep. 

~ time skip~

"Awww she looks so cute when she's sleeping" I heard someone say. 

"I know right. Hold on..." I heard Lucy whisper. 

"WAKE UP!" She yelled in my ear.

"SON OF A..." I immediately shot up. 

"Hehe... sorry~" Lucy smiled sweetly as the others laughed. Getting off the train Gray explained what we have to do.

"Uhm guys wheres Natsu?" I asked looking around... We forgot him on the train which just now left... Erza went to the lever that stops the train and pulled it, but some engineer guy got mad at her.

"I guess everyone in Fairy Tail is like this after all" Lucy sighed.

"Not me" Gray butted in.

"Gray your clothes" I pointed out.

~ on the magic-mobile~

Lucy, Happy, and I were in the S.E magic mobile while Erza drived and Gray was on the roof. Only Natsu has the stupidity to accidentally stay on the train. Finally catching up to the faster vehicle we called out for our pink haired idiot.

"Natsu!!" Lucy yelled hoping that he hears. Out of nowhere Natsu flies out of the train and crashes into Gray which causes Erza to hit the brakes.

"Natsu! Are you all right?" She asked.

"Aye..." Natsu answered weakly.

"That hurt you idiot!" Gray exclaimed standing up.

"Shut up! How dare you leave me behind!" Natsu barked angrily.

"My apologies. But you dont appear to be hurt. Im glad" Erza said pulling Natsu into her chest making him hit his head on her armor.

"Thats hard! Urgh! Im not all right! Some weirdo attacked me on the train!" Natsu cried.

"Weirdo?" We asked.

"The one who dragged away the guys who tried to eat Happy. Said he was with Eisenwald!" he stated as a matter of factly.

"You fool!!" Erza exclaimed slapping him hard.

"We're trying to go after Eisenwald! Why did you let him go?!" She exclaimed.

"This is the first I've heard of this" Natsu said rubbing his cheek.

"I explained it earlier! Listen when people talk!" She growled.

"I think it was because you knocked him out... She's unbelievable in various ways." Lucy whispered.

"Agreed." Gray and I nodded.

"That's Erza for you" Happy butted in.

"He was on the train you say? We're going after it" Erza said putting on the S.E thing on again.

"What was he like?" Gray asked.

"He wasn't very distinctive actually, but he did have some sort of skull flute. The skull had three eyes." Natsu said

"A three eyed skull?" Lucy asked.

"Thats creepy" Gray added

"Whats the matter, Lucy?" Happy asked.

"I know about that flute. Lullaby a cursed song. Its death magic!" She exclaimed.

"What?" Erza asked.

"A cursed song? Like an incantation?" I asked.

"I've only read about them in books, but there are seven deadly forbidden spells out there right?" Lucy inquired.

"Yes cursed black magic that kills whoever it's used on." Erza answered. Taking out my book I started my read on dark magic, quickly I flipped through the pages trying to find things about the lullaby.

"Well lullaby is even worse than that!" Lucy explained. We finally stoped at a cliff where a train station is.

"Gray your clothes" I said as I continuously flipped through the pages.

"Oh!" he just said looking down.Erza turned on the mobile and kept driving forward. Finally finding what I was looking for I started to read hoping to find something on how to destroy lullaby. Arriving towards the station we noticed a commotion outside.

"What's going on?" Erza asked. The staff took to long to answer so she head-butted them and moved on to the next person, then the next, and the next....

~ and then...~

While running through the train station we saw a bunch of soldiers all knocked down and beat up.

"So you did come you Fairy Tail flies." A sinister voice chuckled.

"T-there are so many" Lucy stuttered.

"You, Are you Erigor?!" Erza asked the man who had a sythe. The man just chuckled.

"What do you plan to do with lullaby?!" Erza asked

"You mean you dont know? What do all train stations have?" The man asked flying. Suddenly the guy that attacked Natsu attacked Lucy. Natsu quick to defend blew the shadowy figures with one of his signature attacks.

"Nice recovery!" Lucy cheered with a nod.

"Look at all these people." He smirked.

"They're all enemies" I reminded him.

"Sounds interesting." He said cracking his knuckles.

"I leave the rest to you teach them the true terror of a dark guild!" Erigor said flying away. Erza sent Natsu and Gray after Erigor while we girls stayed. Two of the guys from the other guild went after Gray and Natsu.

"We'll go after them when we're done." Erza stated.

"So many against three!!" Lucy exclaimed. 

"C'mon sis this should be a piece of cake" I smiled.

"Being so cute has its disadvantages" Lucy sighed. I just sweat dropped. Of course it has it's 'disadvantages'. Erza summoned her sword and began her attacking.

 "Might as well." I shrugged summoning my rapier sword while Lucy summoned a celestial spirit for help.

Erza started requipping into a different armor which distracted all the perky males while all they where staring I hit them with an attack so guys being perverts does help. Erza requipted into an armor called 'The Knight' according to Happy.

"Dance my swords!" She exclaimed getting surrounded by swords all in a perfect circle. She wiped out most of the people there, but two were left.

"You're dealing with me now." One of the guys left said attacking Erza, but she cut right through his attack The other guy just ran away.

"Now that is awesome." I nodded.

"He's probably going after Erigor you three follow him". Erza commanded.

"Okay!" Lucy and I chorused following the fat guy. Running in the direction the guy went we began to look.

'Where the hell did he go, he couldn't of have run that far we where right on his trail.' I sighed.

@&@&@&@&@&@&@

Hi I'm back I have a question what's their ship name. Cause I tried and failed